LUIERE - Repair Mask

LUIERE - Repair Mask

Price: $

Price: $

Purified water, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Panthenol, Allantoin, Methylpropanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Adenosine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-51, Beta-Glucan, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate

on 5/8/2018 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Where has this product been all my life? This mask is the best mask I have ever used... and I have tried a lot of masks!! I bought the mask from their website: luiere.com and received free shipping because I spent over a certain amount (yay!).
The mask does have two protective nets over it which needs to be removed. The mask itself stays on really well. I can go move around without worrying about it sliding off.

My face was feeling really dull and dry before use, and now it is so soft and hydrated. My friends even noticed the difference! I was worried it might break me out, but it didn't at all! This mask really calms all my inflamed acne and my small pimples went away within the week. This mask is great for people with really dry skin, or even sensitive acne-prone skin like myself!

This mask is amazing! The bio-cellulose mask is so thin it fits to the skin perfectly like a "second skin". The ingredients are free from all nasties or harsh ingredients and the results can be seen pretty much right after the first use! It left my skin glowing, plump and hydrated for the rest of the week (even calms acne down) and my make up went on so smoothly after this mask. The packet is filled with serum so there's plenty leftover to use as a daily serum for the rest of the week and the serum/mask does not leave your face feeling sticky. Overall, this is an amazing high-end mask for a really reasonable price! Highly recommend!