Dior Touch Matte

No Image

Hair: Grey, Other, Fine

Tried this b/c my Guerlain matte eyeshadow just died on me--no longer seemed to have any pigment? The new Guerlain eyeshadows have glitter in every palette. Just can't wear shine in eyeshadow anymore--looks like snakeskin on my lids. After reading another review here on MakeupAlley, went out to inspect this in person at Saks & fell in love with it--SOLD OUT! Got Dream at the counter & they're sending me the Touch. Very happy with the saturated color, the tones are very flattering, and the matte is not dry-looking on the lid. I hope these last me a long time, as they are very price-y, but I'm very happy with the replacement I found for my former HG shadow.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Pure luxury. I don't regret buying. The colors are gorgeous, The shadows are buttery and silky and are true to the color in the pan. I don't have to load my brush many times to apply. No fallout. The shadows just deserve better brushes than the ones I own. Since I've purchased this 5-some and the Dream Matte 5 I reach for them all of the time. This little palette is more warm, the dream matte is cooler. (I don't know if it's a palette really since it is 5 thumb-sized colors squished in a regular sized container.) Pricy, yes.$65 but I have stopped using the rest of my palettes.