Smashbox Cover Shot Petal Metal Eye Shadow Palette

Smashbox Cover Shot Petal Metal Eye Shadow Palette

4.5

on 5/18/2018 10:47:00 PM

This is my first Smashbox eye shadow palette and I adore this cute little guy! The shades to me which are all lovely lean cool to neutral with some warmth too. So I think most people could use these shades. I love the two mattes in this palette they are so silky smooth! They blend super easy too. I always use primer so I cannot say how these work without it but these shadows are really good. The 2 large I would say inner eye to brow bone if you like a little shimmer in your life shades. Opal Rose and Fresh Stem are such pretty duo's! The Opal shade has a white to pinky opal shift. Whereas Fresh Stem has almost like a very pale golden opal shift. Plus the shades themselves are so soft, buttery, and they go on so well!

The four metallics are very pigmented as well but I love the feel of these shadows! They have a very moisturizing feel if that makes sense? My 2 favorite colours are Rose Quartz and Floral Support. They are just lovely! They all have the rose gold vibe but they are just so pretty with my eye colour, NW20, Blonde hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. I find I can make all these shades work so I love that about them. Plus I get no kickback and they are very pigmented.

I've heard some of this collection is not so good while other items are great. I would classify this palette as excellent and I love it! I also love the 3-D cover and how all the shadows fit so nicely together. To me these shades are lovely and I think look pretty with my green eyes and I can see how these can suit so many others as well.It is really such a lovely little palette! Love :)

on 5/2/2018 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

These shadows are very pretty. They all lean towards a pinky bronze color. I like that they give you more product for your base colors. The consistency is smooth and they are definitely more metallic, but not glittery. They blend like a dream, too. The two base colors at the top have a shift to them like a duochrome finish. With a primer, these stayed put for hours without much fading. I didn't notice any creasing and they don't make my eyelids look crepey. This palette is a great size for traveling and gives you lots of options. You can do light looks, a color wash, and dramatic looks all in one! The price is right, too. Overall, I'm happy with this palette and the quality.

Top Rated Eye Shadow