Donna Karan Nectar Love

No Image

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This has become a new top favorite fragrance for me! Definitely not overpowering, smells delicious, and lasts all day. I recommend purchasing the box set with the shower gel, 3.5 fl. oz, and fragrance travel roller. You can find it in any TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshalls, or on eBay/Amazon for about $50-$55.

Ideal for work, going out for fun, conventions, or an elegant soiree/wedding.

on 4/27/2018 1:03:00 AM

Gosh, I love this perfume so much. The initial burst is pretty polleny. Like smelling the center of a flower. You almost wonder if bees are going to envelop you. I immediately thought dandelion or bittercups or something. But it settled down after a couple minutes to an incredible honey-vanilla, soft white flower scent that I revisited again and again. I literally could not stop smelling my wrist. It is that fabulous. While sillage is not great unless you really douse yourself in it, the longevity is pretty fantastic. The store gave me a teeny sample, but I knew that would only last me a minute and the big bottle was in my immediate future which i now own and its so cute with the little bees on it and the bottle is in the shape of a cute little honey comb. I noticed it said solar notes and this truly is sunshine in a bottle. Thirteen notes seems like a lot (way more than any perfume really should have) but they marry so well it is not overwhelming or muddy. Just the perfect perfume. And such beautiful packaging. Beautiful little perfume. Donna Karan releases the best scents.