Paula's Choice Peptide Booster

3.7

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This product is a thick whitish liquid. It's got a slippy feel to it, fairly moisturizing and doesn't really sink into the skin, just sits on top. The dropper bottle was okay to work with. My poor rating is because it broke me out terribly. Like total pizza face after one day of using it. I stopped and started again, tried using less. It just made my breakouts worse. I've very sad I can't use this because I had high hopes. But I do have finicky skin and many things do break me out (Sunday Riley, Drunk Elephant, Marula oil, squalene).

I am blown away by how well this works. I’ve been using the MUAC BellEvolve peptide serum under my eyes, hoping it would make a difference in the long run, but not seeing any improvement. I received a small sample of the Paula’s Choice with a purchase, and decided to try it last night. Holy crap, the wrinkles under my eyes disappeared immediately! I kept looking in the mirror waiting for the effect to wear off, but it didn’t. This morning the effect was slightly diminished, but not by much. It’s expensive, about $52 a half ounce, but I am ordering a bottle today.

on 4/25/2018 11:22:00 PM

I love most Paula's Choice products that I've tried so when I saw the new Peptide Booster I had to pick this up. I've been trying to include peptides somewhere in my skin care routines after seeing how much a peptide serum helped my eyelashes grow longer and healthier. This Booster has made it easier to include meaningful peptides in my skincare. On busy days I just apply a few drops to my face and on days when I have more time I mix this with other serums and treatments. I like how lightweight this is and a little goes a long way. Definitely noticing improvements in fine lines and firmness in my skin, especially around my eye area. You can check out my video review at noBSbeauty here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials