Laura Geller New York Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Charming Pink

Laura Geller New York Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Charming Pink

on 10/7/2018 11:36:00 PM

Awesome highlighter. I have been told my skin is glowing so many times when I wear this on the top of my cheek bones, down the bridge of my nose, cupids bow. Does not look pink or super shimmery on skin. Perfect!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I already have two of Laura Geller's Baked Gelato highlighters, but I never noticed how pretty Charming Pink was before recently. In the pan it is a pale baby pink shade, but swatched and on the skin it is a very faint pinkish white shimmer that is so flattering. It is less golden and slightly sheerer than Becca's Rose Quartz or Jouer's Rose Quartz, and I find it to be a more cool-toned pink than those two. It lasts pretty well on my skin, and I think it will be my go-to highlight this spring. I love that LG's highlights are fairly affordable compared to a lot of what Ulta sells now; this brand's highlights should be a lot more hyped up than they are. My only complaint is that the packaging is kind of blah, but for the price I can live with that. The product inside is well worth what they charge for it.