It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Erasing Correcting Powder

No Image

3.0

1 review

on 4/23/2018 1:39:00 PM

I have a lot of redness and a few brown spots on my face so I tried this. It is supposed to be full coverage and it was, but I needed to go over my red areas a few times with my brush to achieve this. My skin is light-medium so I got the Light Beige, which was fine. I would need a darker shade in summer though.

This covers well, but looks slightly cakey because I had to apply it more heavily. Maybe the included sponge pad would give more coverage. I had to use a separate concealer for my brown spots, as the coverage is really only meant for redness. it's supposed to have color-correcting pigments, but I couldn't tell from looking at it.

This has nice packaging--a sturdy compact with mirror and compartment for pad. I am not a fan of powder foundation, because they usually take more work to cover for my oily skin than liquid ones, especially in summer, but this one is good enough to keep for casual makeup in cool weather, or to top liquid foundation-- but don't think I'd rebuy, because it's expensive and I won't use it every day.