Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior Pink Plumping Mask

3.0

1 review

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Adenosine, Gluconolactone, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 33 (CI 17200).

I got this product as part of a valentines day gift from my mother, and I really thought I would like it because I love the wrinkle warrior serum. I don't have any major wrinkles to begin with so my review is based off of that.

Anyway, I don't think this mask does anything for me. I just finished the jar last night. I like the smell and the way it looks, it's pretty and pink, but I don't buy skin care products based on how they look. I've tried leaving it on for much longer than the recommended 10 minutes but still, nothing.

I don't think this is a bad product, I just think it doesn't work for me and the few fine lines I have.