Organix Protecting + Silk Blowout Quick Drying Thermal Spray

Organix Protecting + Silk Blowout Quick Drying Thermal Spray

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 4/30/2018 9:07:00 PM

I got this at the superstore while buying my hair oil that I always use from the same brand... I noticed it says on the package that it helps the hair dry faster when I blow dry it and thia sounds exciting to me as I have thick hair and takes a while to dry after washing which makes me have to wait 4-6 hours after washing it before I'm able to blow dry it.
I tried it twice so far and love it. I makes my hair look shiny and easy to straighten ...

It also smells good. I highly recommend it and would definately keep using it. I also got the curly one and can't wait to try it out.

Hope you found my review helpful. If so, please let me know by hitting the helpful button. Thanks so much for reading .

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I have a lot of fine, wavy hair that I blow dry and flat iron on a regular basis. I'm kind of a freak about heat protectants and I always love to try something new, even though I already found my holy grail pre-blow dry heat protectant (Bumble and bumble Repair Blow Dry serum-in-creme). However, the B&b heat protectant is stupid expensive, so I decided to look for something more affordable at the drugstore.

I purchased this blindly, without reading any reviews beforehand. I'm glad I didn't read them first since there seems to be a lot of negative reviews on both Ulta's website and Amazon. Apparently some people just really hate this stuff, but I've been pleasantly surprised by how well it works for me. I spray the product directly into my hand and then apply evenly throughout my hair, making sure to focus on the extra dry/damaged/frizzy parts. This spray makes my hair feel soft and manageable and it's actually slightly easier to blow dry. I always have to flat iron my hair since I've never been able to master the round brush technique of blow drying, and I feel like this spray does a good job at keeping my hair protected against all the heat I subject it to. So, even though this product has mixed reviews elsewhere, I'm giving it two thumbs up. $8.99 for 6 oz at Walgreens.

Popular Styling Products