3.8

price range

Reviews

3.0

7 months ago

I really liked this at first. It has a nice texture, consistency, and scent...but now that I'm reaching the end of my jar, I finally put two and two together and realized this has been the cause of the clogged pores I have all over my chin and around my mouth (where my combo skin is the oiliest and forever sweating). I didn't have this problem even in the middle of summer when I was profusely sweating and wearing sunscreen every day...and since this is the only new product I've added to my skin care routine lately, it must be the culprit. However, I did notice a post acne mark that I've been dealing with for months has disappeared since using this cream, so I guess it does work in brightening and evening out skin tone...but I can't deal with the little bumps on my chin, so no repurchase for me.

About reviewer (322 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

7 months ago

Nobody loves moisturiser in a tub, right? A squeeze tube or a pump is much more hygienic. I keep meaning to buy some little scoops on Amazon. However, this moisturiser is just lovely. I was a little concerned that it would be a bit heavy for daytime use, but it's light and whipped and plays well with my makeup and primers. I think it has made a small difference to my pigmentation (along with Vitamin C serums - Especially Trilogy Vitamin C Booster). Love the scent. I'm not a morning person at all, but along with the cleanser whose scent I adore, this scent adds a wee bit of happiness to my morning routine. (It's the little things, right?)

About reviewer (223 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

a year ago

I love the smell of this moisturiser. It smells like mandarins and is just delicious. I have combination skin, oily t zone is my concern. This moisturiser is light and does not make me feel greasy. I use it on its own so I don't think it's done much to lighten my hyperpigmentation, however it does make my skin smooth. I would repurchase this for the fragrance alone (bonus that it's a natural product)

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

2 years ago

I like to use a Vitamin C moisturizer during the winter and early spring because they always have a nice pick-me-up scent and brightening effect. I almost always used the Avalon brand but this year I decided to try this Probiotic + C Renewal Cream by Andalou Naturals. The consistency is really great, it's formulated for normal/combination skin and absorbs into the skin with no greasy feeling afterwards. Overall, I didn't really notice any dramatic improvements to my skin while using this product the last month or two. Besides brightening the skin it's supposed to help elminate sun damage and hyperpigmentation. It DID brighten my face a bit but nothing more than that. I would say this is a perfectly decent moisturizer worth a try but I probably won't be purchasing it again. Like!!!!

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age36-43