SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect Oil Cleansing Tissue

SKINFOOD Black Sugar Perfect Oil Cleansing Tissue

1.0

1 review

on 4/22/2018 1:17:00 AM

I love Skinfood, but these cleansing wipes have been a huge let down. First of all, the Black Sugar cleansing line has a particular fragrance, which I personally happen to adore: the Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil smells like cake batter, it is that delicious. But these wipes smell like pure alcohol! Also, they were soooo dry, just barely a hint of oil in them. They cleaned my face and removed make up without leaving a sticky film behind, but the wipes were so dry I didn`t really feel they did the best job to clean my face. The packaging looks sturdy enough, with a clutch on the lid, so it doesn`t seem like the liquid had evaporated from mine or anything: I opened a brand new package, so I was shocked that the wipes were so dry. Could I have gotten a dud?! I don`t know. I am not a huge fan of wipes in general, but I travel a lot, so I thought I would use them for travel. Very disappointed, and I will go back to the store to check that my wipes were in good condition and that not all their packages come in the same condition as mine.