Pur Minerals Bronze and Brighten Cheek Palette

Pur Minerals Bronze and Brighten Cheek Palette

1 review

on 4/21/2018 11:13:00 PM

I almost gave this to my 21 yo niece when I first opened this (came in BoxyCharm box).... At first glance I felt it was way too bold and glittery for my age... After trying it, I love it! Its not glittery at all, it imparts a very wet look, and used with a light hand, each pan is so flattering...once summer comes, I see myself using it a lot more once I have a bit of a tan. The highlighter is amaze balls, so pigmented and wet looking, and doesn't emphasize pores at all... The coral blush is super pigmented, and I've been using it over a matte bronzer, looks great... I haven't used all 3 together, as it might be overkill, but I usually use the blush and then use a matte bronzer, or vice versa with a matte blush... You can purchase this in a set for $26 at Kohl's or online, and it includes a travel size Pur face primer, a travel size mascara, a full size pretty coral lippie, and this palette, I happen to see it there recently. If you aren't one to shy away from an in your face wet look, you'll love this. 💋❣💄