Alba Botanica Good & Clean Toxin Release Scrub

1 review

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Dealing with acne prone skin for nearly 20 years now. About 5 years ago I started using facial scrubs daily. I know, I know...you're not supposed to use them daily...they tear your skin.... I KNOW. But I'm nearly 40 and I still break out like a teenager! I used the St. Ives Apricot Scrub for years but I felt like I out grew it. I discovered the Alba Botanica Good & Clean facial product line about 3 years ago while pursuing the beauty section at Marshalls. I was looking for a new facial wash and scrub. I bought the Alba Botanica Daily Detox Foaming Cleanser (separate review) and this facial scrub. I love it. I do use it daily and have been for 3 years now. It's gentle and all natural using 100% vegetarian ingredients and doesn't have any parabens, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances. It exfoliates well enough to keep build up from from accumulating and causing more acne. Although you can find these at Target, Walgreens, Rite-Aid and CVS, it runs about $7-$10 at those locations for a 4oz bottle. I still go to Marshalls for these products as they are only $4-$5 bucks and for that price I'll buy multiple bottles. I have also purchased on Amazon as it is also less expensive than the retail drug stores.