benefit Cosmetics Gold Rush Blush

benefit Cosmetics Gold Rush Blush
Gold Rush BlushGold Rush Blush

on 8/31/2018 2:16:00 PM

My absolute favourite blush ever! Such a gorgeous buildable glow. Wear it everyday ❤️

Love. Love. Love 💕

on 4/19/2018 10:30:00 PM

I LOVE this blush. It's a kind of subtle peachy shade with a slight golden sheen that allows me to skip highlighter. Yes it has a golden overspray that you may want to remove before using, but even after that it gives a peachy golden glow. Quality on par with all the other Benefit blushes, which I have almost all of...and when I found out about this new addition I RAN out to pick this baby up! Not disappointed, so pretty and springy/summery. One word of warning this is STONGLY scented!!! Very perfumey, almost beachy but with a bit of sandalwood that makes it super strong and possibly nauseating for some? I don't mind the scent and it didn't irritate my skin, but just an FYI if you're sensitive... Also I'm not sure how well this will show up on darker skin tones as it is quite light

I purchased this as I thought this would be a great Spring / Summer blush. Plus I love the nectar colour of this blusher! I think it's very pretty and it goes very well with my complexion. This blush has a gold over spray which I just used an old brush to remove. After that there is no sparkle in this blush its a light nectar shade that I think would look great on pale to medium skin tones. Me I'm an NW20, blonde hair, green eyes, with very cool undertones and this works great for me.

What I love is how natural this looks on me plus it lasts on me for hours without a touch up. I do always set my makeup with a setting spray as well though. Still though this blush is very pretty its like a satin I would say the formula is very soft and it smells so good! I apply mine with the brush it comes with in a pinch otherwise I use whatever blush brush I have on hand and it applies beautifully.

I really love this shade and I would repurchase in fact I'd like to get the travel size as I own the full size. I like how this is not a super shimmery blusher once you remove the over spray there are no gold sparkles that I can see. The blush is a tad pricey but I've paid more for other brands so to me for what I'm getting I really have no complaints. I'm super happy with this product! Recommended. :)

Popular Blush Products