Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/5/2018 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lovely little palette. I too got this on sale for about $13 which equals #noregrets! I like the soft warm hues, the mattes that are included and the variety of shades. The darkest shade almost has a plummy brown feel. The peach shade is the spark in this palette. All shades delivered excellent quality. It was so nice not to have too much sparkle or nothing but matte. This palette is great for me because of the nice selection of mattes and then the shades that are not matte, aren't crazy either...just soft & satiny. I have loved playing with this over the summer. It's size also makes it a great little travel palette.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Kristen Leanne is a renowned youtuber and social influencer, who is known for her luscious mermaid hair and creating bright and daring makeup looks! Three fast facts about Kristen Leanne: COLOR JUNKIE. FREE SPIRIT. OVER-SHARER. Teaming up with Urban Decay Kristen wanted to launch a cruelty-free, full of colour and personality collection. This can be seen throughout in the bright colour and glitter eyeshadow choices. So when this collection came through the door, I was excited to try this out! Next to try out was the daydream palette, which has five matte neutral shades. Urban says ‘When she’s not dropping amazing rainbow makeup tutorials, Kristen creates the dreamiest neutral eye looks. I used the shade Eight, darkening my outer eye, which then highlighted my blue eyes, making them pop. This palette is great to use as a base colour or aiding in blending colours together, however, I personally am not a fan of matte eyeshadows, but I would use this palette to create a more natural look.

on 6/3/2018 3:58:00 AM

Lovely little palette! I love these colors, they are so easy to use and pretty. The brush is fabulous, I use it every time I do my makeup.

on 5/23/2018 11:28:00 PM

I love this pallet. The formula is awesome, lots of pigment and easily bendable. I would definitely repurchase but I know this is probably limited edition since it's a collaboration collection.

I almost bought a back up of this on Sephora.com but their CS sux & they treated my dad like crap also it’s $6 for shipping so no won’t rebuy but for the bs not the palette. The palette is so great. I love these kind of colors & they blend well. I love the brush. This is so good I got the Kristin Leanne highlight & lipstick! Very pretty colors warm & perf for spring! It’s April 2018!! These eyeshadows are creamy & blendable & also trendy I like the Petite Heat palette also I like the red/salmon/creme shades. I like how UD does red better than like, Morphe. I love UD my #favest brand ever!!! Grade: A

on 4/14/2018 11:05:00 PM

I got this palette because it was on sale and I'm so glad I did. It was a total bargain at $13! It blends beautifully and I like that I can get such a pretty and complete look from one small palette.

All the shades are matte and very pigmented. 12/12 is an absolutely gorgeous salmon color. The two lighter brown shades look identical in the pan but Subscribe is darker than Daydream. It looks so good on my eyes that this palette has become one of my favorites, I have been using it daily and I ordered another to give as a gift. The brush that's included is too small to be effective for me, but it seems to be high quality.

Definitely take advantage of the price of this palette while ulta has it in stock, especially if you don't usually get to buy higher end makeup. You will be so pleased with it!