Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/3/2018 3:58:00 AM

Lovely little palette! I love these colors, they are so easy to use and pretty. The brush is fabulous, I use it every time I do my makeup.

on 5/23/2018 11:28:00 PM

I love this pallet. The formula is awesome, lots of pigment and easily bendable. I would definitely repurchase but I know this is probably limited edition since it's a collaboration collection.

I almost bought a back up of this on Sephora.com but their CS sux & they treated my dad like crap also it’s $6 for shipping so no won’t rebuy but for the bs not the palette. The palette is so great. I love these kind of colors & they blend well. I love the brush. This is so good I got the Kristin Leanne highlight & lipstick! Very pretty colors warm & perf for spring! It’s April 2018!! These eyeshadows are creamy & blendable & also trendy I like the Petite Heat palette also I like the red/salmon/creme shades. I like how UD does red better than like, Morphe. I love UD my #favest brand ever!!! Grade: A

on 4/14/2018 11:05:00 PM

I got this palette because it was on sale and I'm so glad I did. It was a total bargain at $13! It blends beautifully and I like that I can get such a pretty and complete look from one small palette.

All the shades are matte and very pigmented. 12/12 is an absolutely gorgeous salmon color. The two lighter brown shades look identical in the pan but Subscribe is darker than Daydream. It looks so good on my eyes that this palette has become one of my favorites, I have been using it daily and I ordered another to give as a gift. The brush that's included is too small to be effective for me, but it seems to be high quality.

Definitely take advantage of the price of this palette while ulta has it in stock, especially if you don't usually get to buy higher end makeup. You will be so pleased with it!

Top Rated Eye Shadow