Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist Pro To Go Palette

Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist Pro To Go Palette

4.7

on 9/7/2018 9:26:00 PM

The colors are very pigmented, it blends very well, and it’s in a travel friendly case. I use this on most weekdays at work. Also the shadows don’t seem to break easily, I’ve dropped this several times and it’s still great. Highly recommend.

on 9/7/2018 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I received this in a subscription box, at first I was like: meh, I don't know how I can pull off such dark colors. However after looking at YouTube and Pinterest for ideas on application I gave it a whirl. First I find all the color great for fall. I'm fair and getting this in a summer box I wasn't too sure about the plums/ and metallic gold. Formula is great, smooth application, blends easy, no fallout, last all day when worn over a eyeshadow primer.. Highly pigmented!!! My fave shadow is Hype from this palette. Size is small enough to travel easily. Only issue, there isn't a shade light enough to apply to my inner corner or brow bone to highlight. I use my benefit highbrow for that purpose.

on 4/14/2018 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Overall: 8.5/10

I was so pleasantly surprised by this palette. I don't usually love Tarte eyeshadows but I bought this on the recommendation of a blogger and I absolutely love it.

The formula is very soft and smooth. The shadows blend out quickly and with minimal pressure on the lid. I like this kind of formula for doing quick looks eg at 6am when I am getting ready for work. The shades are very warm toned which I personally love. I find the mattes to be more pigmented than the shimmers. The shimmers feel siliconey which means they are a bit harder to pick up with a brush. You can use your finger or wet brush for intense colour or just build the colour with a dry brush.

Even though this is meant to be a mini travel palette I think it makes a great standalone palette. Because it's a small palette with only 6 shadows it's not too expensive. The packaging is nice - thick matte cardboard with a strong magnet closure. I would feel comfortable travelling with this and not worry about it breaking.