wet n wild Crease Brush

wet n wild Crease Brush
Crease Brush

4.7

on 3/24/2019 2:04:00 PM

I own several of these. They're perfect for applying transition shades and for blending in general. I usually prefer natural bristles for blending but this synthetic one does a great job. And it's only a dollar! I think it's awesome that you can get such good brushes for such an affordable price. These hold up well too. I've washed mine several times. There's no shedding and they hold the shape.

Pros:
Nice, fluffy shape for blending.
No shedding.
Doesn't causes colors to skip on my eyes.
Price. it's a dollar!
Easy to find in stores.

Cons:
None!

For a buck you can't go wrong with this one. It's a good staple brush to have. It's fits into my collection well even against my expensive brushes.

on 3/20/2019 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I bit too... floppy? But overall blends really well. The white paint on the handle peeks after a few months. For $1 I won’t complain.

I have two of these brushes. It is one of my absolute favourite brushes for applying crease colours and blending my shadow into a great blown out look. The fact I only paid a buck for them just makes me love it even more.

on 3/19/2019 8:46:00 AM

I have 4 of these brushes (maybe 5),I agree w/the review below but each 1 I use for different MU not just eyes,they don’t loose their hair when using &/or change shape when washed.The price is ridiculously CHEAP, but boy do they work!

on 3/19/2019 6:08:00 AM

I have three of these. So crazy, with all of my brushes, this is my most used eyeshadow brush by far. I find it to be so versatile, and to perform so well. They wash up easily, wear like iron (I wash mine nearly every day when I am done applying my makeup, and I tell you, they just never look worn or change shape). I never have any shedding. They blend like a dream. I don't know what else to say, except that for the cheap price point, you should really try one. I seriously can't do my eyemakeup without one now. Well, I could. But I'd be really sad.

on 3/19/2019 12:17:00 AM

I adore this crease brush. It works great and I have small eyes and this applies shadow perfectly to my crease. It blend makeup like a dream. The brush is super soft and the price is so awesome I want backups. So, I really love this brush and the colour as well. It has an ergonomic handle too.

All in all I love this brush. I have no issue with the brush shedding too. Great price and brush I will purchase it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazingly soft. I love the shape of this brush. It has a slight fanned out shape that is perfect for my small hooded eyes. I literally use a neutral brown shade (sometimes I use my contour when I’m in a rush) and blend this all over my lower lid, crease and above for a one color wash to help my upper lid appear receded and therefore less hooded. This brush blends product so evenly and effortlessly. It’s perfect. If you don’t have it, get it. You won’t be disappointed.

Popular Makeup Brushes