Dermalogica Age smart nightly lip treatment

4.5

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Nylon 6/12, Maltodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Swertia Chirata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol,Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Propylmethylmethoxybenzofuran, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this product to help with the fine lines I have around my mouth. It comes with a slanted metal tip applicator and I usually apply one pump to my lips at night. I'd been using the same tube for nearly a year so it isn't a terrible value.

It has definitely made a difference in the appearance of my lips. I can now wear dark lipsticks without looking like "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane."

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lip balm / treatment does miracles. It is to be applied at nighttime. It makes a huge difference when I have applied it or ‘forgot’ about it. The morning after using this lip balm, my lips are soft, somehow plumped up, and fine lines are kind of erased. The applicator is a nice bonus on top.

Top Rated Lip Treatments