no images

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

2 years ago

I love this toner because it is full of acids to get rid of any problem you may have. It has mandelic acid, citric, phytic, lactic, and niacinamide which is vitamin B3. It is great to help shed dead skin cells and turn over new skin cells and it gets off everything that my cleanser mist. My only complaint is that there is no salicylic acid in it but it was recommended to me when I spoke to their customer service and told them I had or oily and acne-prone skin. This is really good at removing marks left over from acne and preventing clogged pores because of the different acids in it that are good at lightening brown spots and hyperpigmentation. This is one that I will not go without and then I have another toner that I use that has vitamins in it and antioxidants. Platinum skin care has a lot of really great items and good customer service and I paid $50 to be a VIP for a year and within my first two orders made my money back because of the discounts VIPs get and the free shipping and free extra samples.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43