Kanebo Freshel White C clear wash

No Image

Nice foamy gentle face wash. Made my skin feel clean and moisturized.

on 3/17/2004 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Clear wash is actually an oil based makeup remover that's all the rage in Japan. The only difference I find is that this comes in a gel form while the others come bottled as liquid. It emulsifies into a milky cleanser when water is added and is probably more suited to dry skin (my mum loves it). I already have a similar cleanser (Shu Uemura Purifying Oil) so I'll stick to the Pure Soap that comes in a light blue tube.

on 2/23/2004 7:25:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This cleanser is great for my normal skin! I don't like foaming cleanser and it's just what i want~ It does not foam and does not contain fragrance. Cleanses well and make me feel quite refreshing afterwards. It contains some particles insides and will dissolve when u massage your face. I guess it does a
mild exfoliate.However, it takes a long time to wash away which is not so good.

on 11/22/2003 8:04:00 PM

I have sensitive combination skin. This cleanser, though doesn't strip, doesn't feel clean either and leaves an film on the skin. Don't like it very much

on 7/23/2003 3:44:00 PM

This is good stuff! I also bought this from an eBay seller since the low-end Kanebo stuff is hard to find here in the states. My only beef is that the flip-top cap of the tube is a little flimsy and looks like it could fall off before I finish the tube. Anyway, it's a nice creamy cleanser that isn't very soapy compared to others I've used (Shiseido's Pureness and Benefiance, and Kanebo's Blanchir cleansing foam) meaning that it doesn't get very sudsy when I rub it in my palms with a little water. This makes me feel like I have to use more product, but it's really unnecessary -- just a little is enough to wash up. There are little tiny orange beads that I thought were exfoliating "scrubules" but they dissolve when you rub them in...if I could read Japanese, I might be able to figure out what the heck these are... But anyway, great cleaner, great price (less than $10 including shipping from Asia!), and doesn't dry out my skin. Hooray for Kanebo!

on 1/8/2003 8:37:00 PM

I bought this 130g blue-colored tube for about $5 USD on ebay, and I think it's easily going to last me a year! Contains Silk E, Aloe & Gentiana E. Claims to work on damage (?).I don't know if it has done much to improve the condition of my skin, but I do get a clean feeling after use. It doesn't dry out my skin, so I think overall it's a good cleanser at an unbeatable value.