Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Tapioca Dry Shampoo

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Tapioca Dry Shampoo

Isobutane, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Tapioca Starch, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Fragrance/Parfum.

on 3/19/2019 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this dry shampoo !! The only one that I don’t feel like I’ve sprayed an entire cake mix into my head Absorbs oil snd no white cast and the price can’t be beat !

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

NYM makes the only dry shampoos that I've purchased repeatedly that did not overdry my scalp or make my hair fall out excessively. I have fine hair and a normal-to-dry scalp, so even though I wash every other day I have to be careful with dry shampoo due to my super-awful experience with Batiste. Clean Freak does control the oil that can build up without stripping my scalp, and it brushes out so that it is invisible. I like this one with the vanilla cookie scent, but I have come to prefer the original fresh scent in the other Clean Freak shampoo. This is a solid product that does what it says, though I think if you have a very oily scalp you might want to look into something else.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Loooooooove this dry shampoo! This is the only dry shampoo that doesn't leave a white residue on my dark, thin hair, nor does it leave my hair looking weighed down or dirty. It adds volume, and is a great refresher after the gym! I wash my hair at night, but I put it up in the morning when I go to the gym, and usually have it stuffed under a hat. This boosts my hat head back to life! The scent ("warm sugar") is divine, leaving my hair smelling fresh and sweet.

The packaging is great. You get controlled blasts, and each one dispenses just the right amount of product. I can't use much when it comes to dry shampoo due to my thin, fine hair, so being able to control how much is dispensed is important.

Price-wise, it's a steal. I usually find this for right around $5, which is soooo cheap considering other brands in the same price range are sort of rubbish, if I'm being honest.

Even my husband loves this stuff!

Top Rated Dry Shampoo