FLOWER Beauty Lash Warrior Mascara

Lash Warrior Mascara

4.7

on 11/16/2018 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I have unrelenting oily lids that keep me searching for the best eyeliner & mascara. My first impression was that this was gonna replace my Tarte 3-in-1 Lights Camera Go mascara because it was so similar in offering volume, length & maintaining a curl... But sadly it couldn't hold up to my oil & it smudged underneath my eyes after 1 hr.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is the best I have ever tried! I feel this is a dupe for Benefit They're real mascara PLUS it is easy to remove & doesn't flake! Here is my demo & review:

on 4/10/2018 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After using (and coming to dislike) the Essence Volume Stylist mascara, I decided to hit up Walmart to bite the bullet and pick up a tube of my beloved Milani Lash Trifecta. Alas, they were sold out. I decided to peruse the other cruelty-free selections to see if anything new caught my eye, and I spotted this mascara from Flower Beauty. I'd not had very much luck with their products in the past, but I decided to see if there were any reviews online of this mascara, and lo and behold, the internet seems to be a teenie bit abuzz with how good this stuff is!

First, let's talk formula. This stuff is wet, but not sticky or tar-like, and it doesn't make a mess. It doesn't flake, but I have noticed that if I am having an allergy-heavy day, it will sting my eyes a tad and make them water. Sort of a caveat to those of us who get attacked by the fearsome pollen this time of year. This formula does not straighten my lashes; in fact, it holds a curl beautifully!

Second, packaging. The brush in this is plastic and somewhat malformed-looking, but with good reason. It separates and curls the lashes, catching each little hair and depositing just the right amount of product. This is the first mascara that only requires two coats for me. I wait for the first coat to dry before applying the second, and the second coat yields full, defined lashes. I feel like going any further could clump the lashes a bit though, so keep that in mind. One coat does create a natural, fluttery look, so this mascara is also great for a minimal makeup day. The tube itself feels a little flimsy, and it's somewhat difficult to screw closed all the way, so I removed one lippie off the packaging for that reason. As long as you are cognizant of this, I doubt you'll have any issues with the mascara drying out too quickly.

Third, price. This is cheap by mascara standards at around $8. Flower used to be a very cheap brand, but since they've expanded their brand significantly, a slight increase in price can be noticed. Otherwise, it's right around the same as I've paid for Kokie and Milani, so I'm not going to complain.

I really enjoy this mascara a lot! I'd like to do a side-by-side of this and the Milani Lash Trifecta to see which one I like more, but over all, I think this mascara is great!

Video Reviews & Tutorials