3.3

price range

Reviews

1.0

4 months ago

This is called the "Perfecting Blender" and comes in different shapes, colors and also a duo pack, all are made with the same (usually green) "Eco Foam". I like the wedge shape but its a very firm and dense foam that doesn't get very wet and doesn't expand much at all. Lasting power is extremely poor. The first one of mine started tearing and breaking off little green pieces of foam on my face after the 4th use. The 2nd one started doing the same after the 3rd use. I usually get at least 3 months+ from my sponges, these are absolute rubbish by comparison. Not sure what is "Eco" about it, unless they are recycling rubbish to make it. Save your money and go buy Real Techniques, Beauty Blender or ELF sponges instead.

About reviewer (1236 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

overall: 9/10 I really like this sponge, it's a good size and shape for applying and blending foundation. I bought it originally because it's cheaper than the RT sponge, but I do prefer the RT sponge because it is softer. I find the softness of the RT sponge helps it blend my foundation more quickly. However, the Ecotools sponge does a solid job, good enough for a repurchase.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

from

2 years ago

This is a bright green sponge I purchased at Walmart. One end is rounded and the other is narrow and squared off. I would prefer one end to have a small point. As soon as I used it, I threw away my other sponges because this one is so superior. It is very soft but does not absorb as much product as do most damp sponges. My liquid foundations look so much better and more even. Ecotools has a loyal customer in me for this sponge.

About reviewer (308 reviews)

Age56 & Over