Ulta Brow tint

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My new favorite brow tint! I was a Benefit Gimme Brow devotee, but I tried this product on a whim as I was looking for something cheaper and I really like it. It's pigmented enough to fill in my brows on its own with also needing to use a pencil or powder, but is still translucent enough that I don't have to worry too much about making my brows look much heavier than I want them to. It also has enough "hold" to help groom my brows into shape and lasts 8+ hours without smearing or flaking. It comes in a fairly nice color range that includes 6 shades with both ashy and warm undertones. My only complaint is that the small brush head isn't tapered, which can make filling in the thinnest end of the brow's tail tricky. Still, for $10 (less than half the cost of Gimme Brow!) I'm willing to put up with little things like that.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This review is for the color blonde, which, in my opinion, looks darker than every other “blonde” colored brow products I have tried, it is more of a light brown and not a dark tan
I haven’t had much luck with Ulta branded products so I never considered getting thi to try until there was a sale and figured I could return it anyway if it didn’t work. Well I am very pleased with how well it works to tint my brows! The first time I tried it I couldn’t believe what I saw... I have been thinking all along that my brows are just thinning due to age, when in reality my brow hairs are growing out either white or translucent and zi simply can’t see them. A coating of this over my brows makes me look like I have brows again with the exception of one spot where I have an old chickenpox scar and no brow hairs grow there. So on days when I want a natural looking & easy brow, I take a pencil and fill in the one little bare spot I have, give them a quick sweep through with the brow tint, and that’s it!

Popular Brows Products