Paula's Choice Resist Anti-Aging Eye Gel

Paula's Choice Resist Anti-Aging Eye Gel

4.4

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First got this in the trial size and then full size. It is worth it! I apply this 2 x daily and have seen above all else - a brighter eye area. Upper eyelids especially have always been more sallow looking then the rest of my face (due to all the AHA's and brightening products I use there that can't be used around eye area) however this has worked well at brightening them. I don't often suffer from puffy eyes but on the one occasion I did (last weekend) this did seem to help reduce the puffiness. I don't know if it was the cooling action of the applicator - which I swept over each under-eye area for a few minutes, or the product itself, but it did help.
Also seems to be working well as a primer, none of that piling that happens with other eye products. My only slight gripe is the presence of silicones as in most PC products but despite that not seen any negative reaction. Like nearly all PC products the ingredients listing is mighty impressive and that alone sold it to me more than anything else.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

The only noticeable benefit of this eye gel is this: After a long day, when my eyes feel droopy from too much computer usage, this wakes them up.
I put it on in the morning under sunscreen and I'm not sure what it does in that sense.
I'll try a different brand eye cream.

on 5/11/2018 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought the small size to try this out. The size was 5 ml so plenty to give it a whirl. I liked it a lot. I used it mostly during the day under eye makeup and it worked really well for that. I loved the tube it came in. It didn't make my shadow or concealer crease and gave those a nice smooth surface to work with. I didn't see any miracles but it was cooling and worked better than many primers I tried. Smoothed the area but nothing permanent. I'll probably buy the large size.

on 4/28/2018 3:22:00 PM

Lovely light-weight but very hydrating eye cream, I use it at night on top of my Paula's Choice AHA 8 gel, but it also works well under concealer). It helped improve my fine lines (I'm 30 so don't have a lot yet) and slightly my dark circles as well. Good price for the great ingredient list.

on 3/31/2018 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I forget if I had the sample but the packaging was very small and had a gel like texture suitable for oily/combination skin. The product dried quickly.

It included coffee but no sunscreen. It claimed to brighten the eye area but I did not notice that.

This did make a good eye primer but that was it