L'Oreal Blush Delice in Raspberry Sorbet ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

on 11/16/2009 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

I saw this reviewed on the homepage and just had to share my love too. I absolutely adore this blush. The color is bright and amazing. As soon as I realized they didn't have it at the store I bought it at I went out and bought another online. The color is bright but not too bright, it looks amazing on my fair skin. I never noticed that it was scented but I'll have to look out for that. I found that it does last all day and that it's got the perfect amount of shimmer.

on 11/16/2009 7:56:00 PM

I have been using this blush for several years and absolutely love it. It really perks up my complexion and gives the perfect pink glow to my cheeks. Unfortunately, when I went to rebuy it recently I discovered it was discontinued! :( If anyone knows a place to buy it online or a good dupe, please pm me.

on 7/23/2008 7:33:00 PM

I love this blush!! Don't be put off by the shimmer in it-it's not as obvious as it looks in the container. It gives you a sheer (but buildable) colour and glow. It's so easy to apply and I find the brush it comes with is quite adequate for application.

The container lasts for ages!! I could use this blush everyday for years and I still think I'd have some left. The only problem with it is that with a few knocks the powder can break up and spill-however the product is still very useable.

on 11/29/2008 3:36:00 PM

I used this brush for at least a year before I switched to another brand, and I really liked it! The colour worked well with my skintone (light, yellow based) and the powder went on evenly. The little brush that comes with the blush is super handy as well. I really liked the smell too.

on 10/8/2009 7:35:00 PM

I LOVE this blush. It does give a very nice finish to the cheeks. I like the color a lot. FIrst I thought the pink was too intense, but it comes out on cheeks very natural. And the shimmer is subtle, so I top my blush with some highlighter to give a glow boost (not needed but i love a dewy, glowy finish so i do it).

ALSO, it smells sooooo good. Smells just like raspberries. Great drugstore find.

on 10/9/2009 10:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

hey! i used this and i loved it - it smells great and it definitely adds great colour to the cheeks but for me it didn't last long unfortunately. i will not buy this product again simply because i like to try out other products that are out there.

At a first glance, the blush looked too shimmery for my taste. I didn't want to look like a rosy colored disco ball. But when I applied it, my whole face brightened up! The blush gives a nice glow to my cheeks and skin. Plus the light floral/fruity scent is not bad either. I think this blush would look good on most skin tones especially if you're a fair skinned Asian.

on 4/7/2008 3:01:00 AM

This was such a "delicious" blush! First of all, I love its name, which complements its scent perfectly - a light touch of L'oreal's version of rasberry fruit. I used to wear this in HS and even though it was probably the most expensive blush I ever bought in HS ($9-10), it was definitely pretty! I used it for 2-3 years until I saw the metal bottom of the case. The brush was not bad actually, it gave me a good, sheer application on the cheeks since it was one of those flat, 1.5" brushes. Anyway, application is sheer, unless you choose to layer and build up the color. The sparkles are not too noticeable unless you layer. Overall, it was a very pretty pink especially on my light-medium Asian skin with pink undertones!

on 6/3/2008 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a really pretty colour. I was surprised at how nicely it went on the skin, being a cheaper brand, and looked really good on. I would keep using it if i hadn't fell in love with Bobbi Brown Shimmerbricks! It's also a really good size for putting in your daily make-up bag, but I used a full size blusher brush with it - though the little flat brush it comes with is actually not too bad at all!

on 1/2/2008 8:06:00 PM

Omg, how did I forget about this blush? Used it in college, and totally forgot, til I was in Bed Bath and Beyond. It is like Orgasm, but more rosy and not quite so bright on my complexion. Love it and would def. repurchase.