L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Glotion natural glow enhancer

L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Glotion natural glow enhancer

4.1

Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Dimethicone, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Mica, Polysilicone-11, Phenoxyethanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Jojoba Esters, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylamide, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides, Boron Nitride, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Alumina, Citric Acid.

on 11/3/2018 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have a fair to lighter skintone and I purchased this in the medium shade because it adds a really nice warmth and glow to my face, especially when I don't have makeup on. It's very natural-looking and moisturizing without looking greasy. I really love it and I think it'll be perfect for the winter time when I start to get more pale and dry and my skin just needs that extra bit of colour and glow.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this product, but I doubt I would repurchase it. It achieves the same finished look as mixing luminizing drops with primer on my skin, and I do like the effect, but I prefer the control of using the drops over this. I like that there is no scent and the lotion doesn't feel heavy or gritty, and the packaging is pretty decent as well. If it were more moisturizing I could skip the mixing w/ the primer and use this alone, but since my skin is fairly dry I need the added moisture from my primer to keep my foundation from breaking down. If you're devoted to a product like MAC Strobe Cream, try this instead since it is cheaper and more customizable to your skin tone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this on a whim in the colour 902/Light Glow (not sure if that's the lightest or 2nd lightest shade). I don't find this imparts much in the way of an all-over glow, which disappointed me. I was hoping it would give similar results to my Becca Backlight Priming Filter but at a lower cost. Sadly, this doesn't really deliver much glow at all unless I apply it so heavily that I'm left with a greasy face. Once summer is over and I'm wearing foundation on a daily basis, I might try mixing this in with my foundation to see if I like how it works when used like that. As things stand, though, I wouldn't repurchase as this just doesn't deliver for me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this product knowing it wouldn't be a full-on highlighter, but instead give a more natural glow. It delivers on this promise. I have olive/medium-toned skin, but opted for the light shade because I prefer how it contrasts nicely with my skin. I find I'm able to use this with really light makeup applications (like tinted moisturizer), or on its own after my skin care to just give me a nice glowy, natural look. I have an arsenal of highlighters from Becca, Nars, Fenty, and Cover FX, and this fits in nicely. I use different brands/formulations depending on how intense I want my highlighting. I recommend this product, and will definitely re-purchase.

on 7/18/2018 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

At the turn of the millennium, Revlon were riding high on the fame of their incredible--and unbelievably discontinued--original Skinlights line. (They've since reintroduced a variation on the Skinlights liquid highlighter, but it doesn't even come close to the original). Anyhow, this original product was astounding stuff--it could be used alone or as a primer or mixed in with other base products and the result was luminous perfection. Nothing--not even high end--came close.

I am happy to say that this latest offering from L'Oreal replicates this perfection beautifully. I am an NC 20/25 but, much to my amazement, found the shade Light Glow to be the best for me. If the Instagram metallic-strobey thing is your poison, the Lumi line does offer highlighting drops that accomplish this effect. However, I'm much more in favor of a gentle luminosity (in keeping with the older trends) and therefore like to use this as a primer over moisturizer and under tinted sunscreen. The result is a glowing, well-rested air of health. What more could you want? Total HG material.

on 7/11/2018 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i have the lightest shade and i am loving it it gives a low natural glow to the skin when applied under foundation no glitter or shimmer just a natural glow that makes the skin appears healthy ...am loving it and i have other brands of highliter in my collection however i keep reaching for this one ..

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my favourite makeup product I own. I have the lightest shade. It definitely fits my fair complexion. It gives a natural glow. You honestly look like a glowing goddess. Great for dry skin too. It's build-able and long wearing. Has you glowing all night. It's so beautiful.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have this in the lightest shade and in the medium shade. I mix in a squirt of each into my foundation and it looks beautiful. Such a subtle lit from within look. I also use the medium shade on my collar bone and shoulders for a subtle glowy tan on my complexion). Amazing quality for drugstore.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I purchased the lightest shade in this product which gives off a really nice subtle champagne pink glow without being sparkly, which Inappreciate.

This won’t be a product for everyone because it is rather subtle. Formulation wise, it reminds me of Hard Candy’s Glow All the Way (which I’m pretty sure is no longer available, I could be wrong), though I think HC’s was a little more luminizing.

This isn’t something I use daily, but it’s really nice for days I don’t want to do a full foundation routine but I want a little glow either over or under some B.B. cream. I don’t particularly think it mixes very well with foundation application. It has a tendency to look streaky or make your foundation a bit streaky.

I do like the fact that it is luminous without being glittery, unlike the mix in “drops” in the same line. This is more of a creamy, luminous moisturizer that looks particularly beautiful when applied and blended into the skin with a beauty blender sponge for a fresh, relatively natural glow.

Personally, I don’t think it feels very heavy but it does remain a little tacky so you don’t want to powder over it. Though it stays a little tacky it doesn’t feel greasy. I still feel like my skin can breathe through it.

This isnt the best or worst luminizing product I’ve purchased but I wouldn’t be opposed to buying it again but because I don’t use it very often it wouldn’t be a high priority repurchase.

I think this product is best for those that want a hint of subtle glow without the glitter and are more minimalistic in their daily looks. Oily skin may not like the way it feels on the skin, but if you lean dry, this may be something you’d like to look hydrated and luminous.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Purchased in shade 902 Light Glow. This product is garbage compared to Sephora’s Beauty Amplifier which sells for the same price. This product requires heavy application for any glow at all, leaves a shiny greasy look and feels heavy. Sephora requires less than a dime size amount and leaves a subtle natural healthy glow without requiring a foundation.