L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Glotion Natural Glow Enhancer

L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Glotion Natural Glow Enhancer
True Match Lumi Glotion Natural Glow Enhancer

4.1

Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Dimethicone, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Mica, Polysilicone-11, Phenoxyethanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Jojoba Esters, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylamide, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides, Boron Nitride, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Alumina, Citric Acid.

on 4/24/2019 7:20:00 AM

I have dry skin, so any base product that helps mend or disguise it without emphasizing dry patches (or creating them) is baseline "OK" in my book. Glotion steps it up by delivering on a soft, luminous glow if worn alone. Worn with foundation, it makes it look like more "natural glowy" skin. I like to mix it with liquid foundations (currently L'Oreal true match) because it creates a creamy consistency (more like a bb cream) and takes away the mask effect that foundation on its own can have. Just wear sunscreen underneath and you've got a nice base for the day. I will definitely buy this product again.

on 3/10/2019 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am looking for a fdtn mix in that can give me some glow. This did not do it. Its not bad, just not enough glow for the price.

I grabbed medium, since the light shade was sold out at my Target -- but once I got in the car, swatched and found its too dark for my nc15/20 skin. If i had a tan, it would work, but I have melasma which makes my face darker than my neck, so the darker shade just made it worse.

I could have really made do with the shade, but even when swatched on my hand-- I was like, "where's the sheen? Where's the glow?" It had some shine to it, being that it was a cream, but not what I'd expect for illumination. WnW's dewy primer has more luminosity than this, and thats $4.99. You do get a lot of ounces in the squeeze tube, but $11.99 ---not enough sheen for me. Also, why the denat. alcohol in the ingredients?!

Returning.

on 3/3/2019 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like this much better as a glowy primer than a highlighter; I find that it doesn’t layer well on the cheekbones and is too shimmery for me personally. It looks like a metallic stripe if I try to build it up on the face. I like a dewy, wet, translucent highlight like the rms luminizer and this is much more shimmery. I would say this is a good dupe for the Becca priming filter; the color match isn’t exact but it looks identical once sheered out on the skin. The glotion doenst make you look like a tin man and is not oily, but it does look a bit much if you start to layer. Both aren’t the most hydrating and can emphasize texture and dryness if applied over dehydrated skin.

I bought this because I was trying to see if this was a dupe for the Charlotte tilbury flawless filter, but this is more shimmery and metallic while the flawless filter has more of a glowy skin tint effect. I like the squeezy tube packaging because I feel like you can get all the product out while doing the same for the Becca and Charlotte Tilbury is going to be a struggle. The flawless filter also feels more moist.

on 2/8/2019 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Loving Glotion! I have purchased it four times already. (Medium for my light to medium skintone) I started using it this past summer for something light, and have continued successfully all winter as well. I have not used any other foundation/bb/cc since trying it, although I keep searching...as we do! (just in case!) I am 58 yrs. old, and love the way this looks on my pretty good skin...if I do say so myself. Foundation just looks heavy and masky on me now. As much as I love Glotion, I REALLY did not like L'oreal's Trublend Serum Tint. It's not even similar. Loving that I don't look tan, but that I have an enhanced skintone and a dewy finish.

on 11/3/2018 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have a fair to lighter skintone and I purchased this in the medium shade because it adds a really nice warmth and glow to my face, especially when I don't have makeup on. It's very natural-looking and moisturizing without looking greasy. I really love it and I think it'll be perfect for the winter time when I start to get more pale and dry and my skin just needs that extra bit of colour and glow.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this product, but I doubt I would repurchase it. It achieves the same finished look as mixing luminizing drops with primer on my skin, and I do like the effect, but I prefer the control of using the drops over this. I like that there is no scent and the lotion doesn't feel heavy or gritty, and the packaging is pretty decent as well. If it were more moisturizing I could skip the mixing w/ the primer and use this alone, but since my skin is fairly dry I need the added moisture from my primer to keep my foundation from breaking down. If you're devoted to a product like MAC Strobe Cream, try this instead since it is cheaper and more customizable to your skin tone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this on a whim in the colour 902/Light Glow (not sure if that's the lightest or 2nd lightest shade). I don't find this imparts much in the way of an all-over glow, which disappointed me. I was hoping it would give similar results to my Becca Backlight Priming Filter but at a lower cost. Sadly, this doesn't really deliver much glow at all unless I apply it so heavily that I'm left with a greasy face. Once summer is over and I'm wearing foundation on a daily basis, I might try mixing this in with my foundation to see if I like how it works when used like that. As things stand, though, I wouldn't repurchase as this just doesn't deliver for me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this product knowing it wouldn't be a full-on highlighter, but instead give a more natural glow. It delivers on this promise. I have olive/medium-toned skin, but opted for the light shade because I prefer how it contrasts nicely with my skin. I find I'm able to use this with really light makeup applications (like tinted moisturizer), or on its own after my skin care to just give me a nice glowy, natural look. I have an arsenal of highlighters from Becca, Nars, Fenty, and Cover FX, and this fits in nicely. I use different brands/formulations depending on how intense I want my highlighting. I recommend this product, and will definitely re-purchase.

on 7/18/2018 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

At the turn of the millennium, Revlon were riding high on the fame of their incredible--and unbelievably discontinued--original Skinlights line. (They've since reintroduced a variation on the Skinlights liquid highlighter, but it doesn't even come close to the original). Anyhow, this original product was astounding stuff--it could be used alone or as a primer or mixed in with other base products and the result was luminous perfection. Nothing--not even high end--came close.

I am happy to say that this latest offering from L'Oreal replicates this perfection beautifully. I am an NC 20/25 but, much to my amazement, found the shade Light Glow to be the best for me. If the Instagram metallic-strobey thing is your poison, the Lumi line does offer highlighting drops that accomplish this effect. However, I'm much more in favor of a gentle luminosity (in keeping with the older trends) and therefore like to use this as a primer over moisturizer and under tinted sunscreen. The result is a glowing, well-rested air of health. What more could you want? Total HG material.

on 7/11/2018 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i have the lightest shade and i am loving it it gives a low natural glow to the skin when applied under foundation no glitter or shimmer just a natural glow that makes the skin appears healthy ...am loving it and i have other brands of highliter in my collection however i keep reaching for this one ..