3.9

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

I love this! Its sheer but tones down my tomato red face. Wish that it would come in a lighter colour but I can make it work. The perfect everyday foundation. Just put it on with your fingers or a duofiber brush, put a bit of powder where you need it and boom you are good.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

1.0

a year ago

I love their regular hd foundation but didn't care for this. Coverage wasn't good. I tried this in 08 and it was too dark on my fair skin but that was my bad.

About reviewer (1038 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Love the easy blending coverage with his lightweight High SPF Foundation. I can use my fingers and it stays on well throughout the day with little bit of primer. Blush stays true to color on top of the foundation, and I don't see that oxidation or polka dots midday. I really don't need a lot of coverage just some imperfections a little redness here and there. This is a very wet liquidy foundation and I would repurchase.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

Currently using 04 . Asian skin, combination skin type. I used to break out with their foundation so was quite skeptical about purchasing this. But this blew me away. Great light foundation to use. Coverage is not heavy - be warned. If u are looking for heavy coverage, this product is not it. It gives a smooth and flawless feel and it is very light. It doesn’t cover up much but it is good for days where u just want to be natural yet have the look of I-have-good-skin. I topped it with loose powder from Innisfree and I’m ready to go. It is a little pricey for something that doesn’t cover well but I will repurchase it as after use, it gives a great smooth feel too( after removal with makeup remover) . I waited till several uses before reviewing as I worry about breaking out, and this is proven to be a product worthy of repurchase.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

Foundation is not my friend. No matter what method I use to apply it, my combination-skinned face ends up looking cakey, the foundation breaks down, or the product accentuates my dry spots. I don’t have anything major to cover, but I do have mild rosacea. So my foundation search was centered around discovering a product that could even out my redness. I’ve legit tried EVERYTHING. Formerly, Make Up For Ever Face & Body was my HG. Sadly, it was discontinued. Discussing the situation with a friend, she suggested a tinted moisturizer. I returned to my bae, Make Up For Ever, and discovered Ultra HD Perfector. And lemme tell you, this product is EVERYTHING. It’s a tinted moisturizer that’s buildable, so whether you want sheer or medium coverage, this product has you covered. According to the website, it can be applied with your fingers. This method doesn’t work for me. I get the best results from using a damp beauty blender followed by translucent powder and setting spray. Today, I have a minor skin breakout on my chin, so I slowly built up product and my face looks practically FLAWLESS. So airbrushed that I feel like Gigi Hadid. Best part? After a long day, Ultra HD still looks amazing. No break-down and no need to re-apply. Yes, the $36.00 price tag is a tad steep. But, completely worth it. A tiny bit of product goes a LONGGG way. And really, no other foundation or tinted moisturizer has made my skin look this good. Ever.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

I was really skeptical after reading all the biased reviews on Sephora (people got this product for free from Influenster in exchange for a review on Sephora.com, which is never a trustworthy reference), but I wanted to try this out for myself, so I went out and bought it. I was looking for a sheer coverage, everyday no-makeup-look foundation for the warm months that doesn’t make my face look like a greaseball. I actually quite love this. The most coverage you will get out of this is light, no more than that. It’s enough to cover my redness, and that’s exactly what I was looking for. It applies well with anything and is very forgiving because it is so sheer. It feels very watery on application, but it also contains quite a bit of silicones, so it makes my skin look really really healthy. It does a decent job covering pores. It’s not perfect. I have an issue with its shade selection. The shade range I fall in (NC25-30) are shades 4-7, and they’re all pink upon drying. It’s not terribly noticeable because of the sheerness, but if you’re on the yellow end, this may not work for you. Definitely get color matched before buying. Like all tinted moisturizers I’ve tried, this dries down to a shade darker. So I tried shade 6 and it was perfect upon application, but since it got darker, PLUS it’s pink toned, it was very obvious. I exchanged for shade 4, and it applies too light but dries down to the perfect NC25-30 shade. Plus it’s a bit more yellow than 5, 6, or 7. This is going to be perfect for low maintenance spring/summer days. I probably will need to powder once it gets really warm, but that’s my skin, not the foundation. I recommend this to anyone who is lazy lol.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairRed, Other, Other

2 years ago

I LOVE THIS!! So happy I bought this. The shade I have blends in perfectly and it really does adjust to your skin tone. I have a tan now and it actually adjusted to what I currently am! Also, it's beautiful, natural, blends in well, and is just a great product. It's light weight so it doesn't feel like you have anything on your face. The SPF is great and you can actually re-apply this throughout the day (if you're like me and use this instead of foundation) and it's just a beautiful product. I'm so glad they came out with this because I don't want to ever switch to something else.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

3.0

2 years ago

The Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Perfector is BB/ Tinted Moisturizer which contains an SPF of 25. This does do some slight blurring of unevenness and imperfections. This is light to medium coverage and applies easily and blends quite easily. The only issue you might have is trying to build the coverage because it can get a little cakey looking when it is applied too thickly. I wish they would have left out the alcohol and fragrance. Thankfully the fragrance is not noticeable. I had one more issue with this and that was some creasing in fine lines around my eyes after 4-5 hours of wear. https://youtu.be/2S6yKFMr6_Y

About reviewer (704 reviews)

Age25-29