wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil
Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This pencil would have deserved the highest rating had not one of the shades been a complete dud. I have dark blonde/light brown eyebrows, and I purchased both Ash Brown and Taupe. True to its name, Ash Brown is a perfect, cool-toned brown shade with absolutely no red tones. It definitely would work for a variety of people. Taupe however, did not live up its name at all. It showed up on my eyebrows as a very warm-toned, reddish blonde color, which might work for some people, but in that case Wet ‘n’ Wild might want to rethink the shade name.
Otherwise, the formulation of this brow pencil is stellar. It’s very easy to apply and strikes the perfect balance between dry and creamy. Once it’s on, it’s on for the entire day, and won’t budge even if some water gets on it. The spoolie it comes with is pretty handy-dandy too.

on 5/2/2018 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I LOVE THIS THING! And I've used them all: Anastasia, Tom Ford, Dior, etc.
Good color, great staying power, smooth application, and $2.99!!!

Wet n wild is shocking me with awesome products!!

on 3/25/2018 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a stiff, waxy pencil with a retractable triangular tip on one end and a spoolie on the other. It comes in 4 shades: Taupe, Ash Brown, Medium Brown and Deep Brown. I purchased Medium Brown and am happy to say it is neutral/cool-toned. The packaging is very sturdy (unlike the e.l.f and Milani retractable brow pencils I tried, which were also too soft for my liking), the caps actually make a snap when fully closed. This is not a skinny pencil, it has some bulk to it but I really like the size and weight of it. Application is exactly what I am looking for, there is no creamy bits deposited among my brow hairs, rather I get the perfect amount of shading to fill in sparse areas in a very natural way. If you are looking to “draw” in hairs, this is not the product for you. I am thrilled to spend only $5.97 CAD (WalMart) to get the perfect brow product for me. Finally the search for an affordable brow product ends! And I’m especially happy I don’t have to spend top dollar for high-end when this meets all my needs.