wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

Filtered by hair type : Curly
wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil
Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/16/2019 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Very easy to use, perfect for getting a natural looking brow. The Taupe color is a light brown color that's universally flattering imo. Only problem I had was by the time I was almost done with it, the spoolie picked up much of the wax, but then again it's natural for that to happen. Packaging is pretty cheap, but then again it is less than $3, and it doesn't interfere with product application.

on 3/25/2018 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a stiff, waxy pencil with a retractable triangular tip on one end and a spoolie on the other. It comes in 4 shades: Taupe, Ash Brown, Medium Brown and Deep Brown. I purchased Medium Brown and am happy to say it is neutral/cool-toned. The packaging is very sturdy (unlike the e.l.f and Milani retractable brow pencils I tried, which were also too soft for my liking), the caps actually make a snap when fully closed. This is not a skinny pencil, it has some bulk to it but I really like the size and weight of it. Application is exactly what I am looking for, there is no creamy bits deposited among my brow hairs, rather I get the perfect amount of shading to fill in sparse areas in a very natural way. If you are looking to “draw” in hairs, this is not the product for you. I am thrilled to spend only $5.97 CAD (WalMart) to get the perfect brow product for me. Finally the search for an affordable brow product ends! And I’m especially happy I don’t have to spend top dollar for high-end when this meets all my needs.