wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil
Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/16/2019 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Very easy to use, perfect for getting a natural looking brow. The Taupe color is a light brown color that's universally flattering imo. Only problem I had was by the time I was almost done with it, the spoolie picked up much of the wax, but then again it's natural for that to happen. Packaging is pretty cheap, but then again it is less than $3, and it doesn't interfere with product application.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my new favorite eyebrow pencil. I can’t believe it’s less than $3, it’s such a find. I love the shape of it, it def takes some getting used to if you’ve never worked with something like this, but once I learned how to apply this product, I was so impressed. I got the color taupe and it’s a dead match for blondes, the formula isn’t too waxy that it doesn’t apply and isn’t too creamy so that it’s messy and fades. I like this so much more than the NYX Professional micro brow pencil, the LA girl shady slim brow pencil, and the standard NYX brow pencil. I am used to a pomade myself (Anastasia or Milani) and pencils are newer to me (using them about 6 months now) but I find that this one is the best I’ve tried yet and I’m going to keep using it. I have to say the spoolie attaches to the pencil does suck but I have my own I can use and for $3, I’m def not gonna complain. This stuff is perfect and lasts all day. I hope it’s never discontinued.

Great drugstore eyebrow pencil. I love how it's shaped like a triangle. Very easy to use.