wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Combination
wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil
Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

on 7/7/2018 1:39:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I bought this in taupe and it's a good match for blonde hair but the twist up teardrop shape makes it difficult to apply precise strokes and extend the tail of my brow.
The product is a bit too waxy and the spoolie on the other end removes most of the color. When I did fill in my brows the product had good staying power.
I don't have full brows and usually use a micro fine pencil, the exception is the elf instant lift brow. The elf pencil has a thicker tip but I never have a problem using it for a quick application.
The Wet n Wild is more suited for fuller brows that don't need a lot of filling in.

on 4/10/2018 5:07:00 PM

I bought a MAC brow pencil in this type of applicator & configuration & HATE it.... this WnW pencil is the most perfect brow pencil I've ever owned! I love the shape of it, applying it is perfect consistency, the flat tip lets me shape perfectly, and the taupe shade is exactly what I need. I can't say enough about this & how happy I am to have found it! I've even bought 2 backups and hope they never discontinue or change this pencil!!!