wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil
Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/16/2019 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Very easy to use, perfect for getting a natural looking brow. The Taupe color is a light brown color that's universally flattering imo. Only problem I had was by the time I was almost done with it, the spoolie picked up much of the wax, but then again it's natural for that to happen. Packaging is pretty cheap, but then again it is less than $3, and it doesn't interfere with product application.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This pencil would have deserved the highest rating had not one of the shades been a complete dud. I have dark blonde/light brown eyebrows, and I purchased both Ash Brown and Taupe. True to its name, Ash Brown is a perfect, cool-toned brown shade with absolutely no red tones. It definitely would work for a variety of people. Taupe however, did not live up its name at all. It showed up on my eyebrows as a very warm-toned, reddish blonde color, which might work for some people, but in that case Wet ‘n’ Wild might want to rethink the shade name.
Otherwise, the formulation of this brow pencil is stellar. It’s very easy to apply and strikes the perfect balance between dry and creamy. Once it’s on, it’s on for the entire day, and won’t budge even if some water gets on it. The spoolie it comes with is pretty handy-dandy too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my new favorite eyebrow pencil. I can’t believe it’s less than $3, it’s such a find. I love the shape of it, it def takes some getting used to if you’ve never worked with something like this, but once I learned how to apply this product, I was so impressed. I got the color taupe and it’s a dead match for blondes, the formula isn’t too waxy that it doesn’t apply and isn’t too creamy so that it’s messy and fades. I like this so much more than the NYX Professional micro brow pencil, the LA girl shady slim brow pencil, and the standard NYX brow pencil. I am used to a pomade myself (Anastasia or Milani) and pencils are newer to me (using them about 6 months now) but I find that this one is the best I’ve tried yet and I’m going to keep using it. I have to say the spoolie attaches to the pencil does suck but I have my own I can use and for $3, I’m def not gonna complain. This stuff is perfect and lasts all day. I hope it’s never discontinued.

on 5/2/2018 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I LOVE THIS THING! And I've used them all: Anastasia, Tom Ford, Dior, etc.
Good color, great staying power, smooth application, and $2.99!!!

Wet n wild is shocking me with awesome products!!