wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil
Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/4/2019 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to use ABH Dipbrow Pomade in shade Blonde and Essence Brow Mascara but decided to buy a brow pencil to do my brows more quick when I have time limitation.first I wanted to buy ABH brow pencil but a very helpful SA recommended me to try this one and said it can be a dupe for ABH while it's only 9$,good that I listened to her because I LOVE it
I used to shave my eyebrows,now I'm waiting for them to grow but they haven't fully grown yet and are shorter than a natural eyebrow.this pencil is great for drawing frame,is also great for filling in the sparse areas with hair-like fine lines.I have received lots of compliments on my eyebrows recently.some think I have naturally full and beautiful eyebrows,some think I have microbladed my brows
I have it in Ash Brown,it's a cool toned medium brown,very close to shade Blonde of ABH Dipbrow Pomade but a bit darker.it doesn't have any redness but isn't too grey either.my skin is N15 and my hair is very very light pearl blonde,almost silver/white.I wish this browpencil had something in the same line but a bit less dark.I find the Taupe one is a neutral shade,maybe leaning to the warm side(not too warm/orangey though)..it's still a gorgeous color and I will definitely buy that one too.
This pencil's texture isn't too dry,not too soft either.it's exactly what I expect from a perfect brow pencil.it has very good longevity and zero transfer and smear( my skin isn't oily and I use fixing spray).I even love the spoolie which comes in the other end.it does a great job in combing my brows and blending the lines I draw to create more natural look
All in all this is my HG brow pencil right now.I just wish there was a way to sharpen the narrow side of the pencil after a while

on 2/16/2019 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Very easy to use, perfect for getting a natural looking brow. The Taupe color is a light brown color that's universally flattering imo. Only problem I had was by the time I was almost done with it, the spoolie picked up much of the wax, but then again it's natural for that to happen. Packaging is pretty cheap, but then again it is less than $3, and it doesn't interfere with product application.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I've repurchased 3 times. Opaque color, not too waxy texture, ease of use, surprisingly simple but useful packaging with a spooly brush in the other end. Doesn't really fade during the day... Great affordable price...
Just, amazing product.

on 9/11/2018 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in Taupe, and I like this as much as, and maybe better, than some pricier brands I've tried.

The Taupe color, for starters, does work well for blondes or for those who don't want a super dark pencil. It's not red-leaning either, which is fantastic, because so many companies offer blonde or taupe shades and they're a bit orangey. Not this one. It's ashy/neutral, and it's a close dupe to ColourPop's Blondie pencil, too.

Unlike the CP this one is retractable, and it's a bit creamier, but not messy. The triangle tip lets you draw a bit wider, so I don't know if someone with thin brows would necessarily like this, but I keep mine a more natural shape and width, so it works well for me. The packaging is really nice, too. It's sturdy, and the brush at the opposite end is pretty damn good, especially when you consider it's a $3 product. Staying power is good, too, and it doesn't smear easily. Comes off with your basic cleanser, too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my new favorite eyebrow pencil. I can’t believe it’s less than $3, it’s such a find. I love the shape of it, it def takes some getting used to if you’ve never worked with something like this, but once I learned how to apply this product, I was so impressed. I got the color taupe and it’s a dead match for blondes, the formula isn’t too waxy that it doesn’t apply and isn’t too creamy so that it’s messy and fades. I like this so much more than the NYX Professional micro brow pencil, the LA girl shady slim brow pencil, and the standard NYX brow pencil. I am used to a pomade myself (Anastasia or Milani) and pencils are newer to me (using them about 6 months now) but I find that this one is the best I’ve tried yet and I’m going to keep using it. I have to say the spoolie attaches to the pencil does suck but I have my own I can use and for $3, I’m def not gonna complain. This stuff is perfect and lasts all day. I hope it’s never discontinued.

This is the perfect brow pencil. Its triangular shape lends it well to drawing in brows. My brows are non existent. I used Taupe (MAC Fling dupe) today (I also bought ash brown MAC Lingering dupe) I think I like both equally but taupe is v natural & i don’t have ANY eyebrows the hairs are thin, few & far in between, & platinum (ikr wtf I have light ash brown head of hair!). I just want to draw the entire brow not mimic individual hairs & this is good for that. It’s nice & stiff, has a spoolie, is cheap ($2.99 y’all! Wow wnw ur killing it. I bought 8 elf brow pencils & I like wnw much better! Ugh oh well brow pencils are something I go thru fast!!), & cruelty free. Wish my Kroger wasn’t only stocking 2 of 2 colors. I’m going back for the other 2 tomorrow! This is perf for carrying in my bag. #winning wish they had dark brown bcoz I think that’s my color I reck. grade: A-

Great drugstore eyebrow pencil. I love how it's shaped like a triangle. Very easy to use.

on 5/2/2018 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I LOVE THIS THING! And I've used them all: Anastasia, Tom Ford, Dior, etc.
Good color, great staying power, smooth application, and $2.99!!!

Wet n wild is shocking me with awesome products!!

on 4/10/2018 5:07:00 PM

I bought a MAC brow pencil in this type of applicator & configuration & HATE it.... this WnW pencil is the most perfect brow pencil I've ever owned! I love the shape of it, applying it is perfect consistency, the flat tip lets me shape perfectly, and the taupe shade is exactly what I need. I can't say enough about this & how happy I am to have found it! I've even bought 2 backups and hope they never discontinue or change this pencil!!!

on 3/25/2018 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a stiff, waxy pencil with a retractable triangular tip on one end and a spoolie on the other. It comes in 4 shades: Taupe, Ash Brown, Medium Brown and Deep Brown. I purchased Medium Brown and am happy to say it is neutral/cool-toned. The packaging is very sturdy (unlike the e.l.f and Milani retractable brow pencils I tried, which were also too soft for my liking), the caps actually make a snap when fully closed. This is not a skinny pencil, it has some bulk to it but I really like the size and weight of it. Application is exactly what I am looking for, there is no creamy bits deposited among my brow hairs, rather I get the perfect amount of shading to fill in sparse areas in a very natural way. If you are looking to “draw” in hairs, this is not the product for you. I am thrilled to spend only $5.97 CAD (WalMart) to get the perfect brow product for me. Finally the search for an affordable brow product ends! And I’m especially happy I don’t have to spend top dollar for high-end when this meets all my needs.