wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil
Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/25/2018 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a stiff, waxy pencil with a retractable triangular tip on one end and a spoolie on the other. It comes in 4 shades: Taupe, Ash Brown, Medium Brown and Deep Brown. I purchased Medium Brown and am happy to say it is neutral/cool-toned. The packaging is very sturdy (unlike the e.l.f and Milani retractable brow pencils I tried, which were also too soft for my liking), the caps actually make a snap when fully closed. This is not a skinny pencil, it has some bulk to it but I really like the size and weight of it. Application is exactly what I am looking for, there is no creamy bits deposited among my brow hairs, rather I get the perfect amount of shading to fill in sparse areas in a very natural way. If you are looking to “draw” in hairs, this is not the product for you. I am thrilled to spend only $5.97 CAD (WalMart) to get the perfect brow product for me. Finally the search for an affordable brow product ends! And I’m especially happy I don’t have to spend top dollar for high-end when this meets all my needs.

on 4/10/2018 5:07:00 PM

I bought a MAC brow pencil in this type of applicator & configuration & HATE it.... this WnW pencil is the most perfect brow pencil I've ever owned! I love the shape of it, applying it is perfect consistency, the flat tip lets me shape perfectly, and the taupe shade is exactly what I need. I can't say enough about this & how happy I am to have found it! I've even bought 2 backups and hope they never discontinue or change this pencil!!!

on 5/2/2018 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I LOVE THIS THING! And I've used them all: Anastasia, Tom Ford, Dior, etc.
Good color, great staying power, smooth application, and $2.99!!!

Wet n wild is shocking me with awesome products!!

Great drugstore eyebrow pencil. I love how it's shaped like a triangle. Very easy to use.

This is the perfect brow pencil. Its triangular shape lends it well to drawing in brows. My brows are non existent. I used Taupe (MAC Fling dupe) today (I also bought ash brown MAC Lingering dupe) I think I like both equally but taupe is v natural & i don’t have ANY eyebrows the hairs are thin, few & far in between, & platinum (ikr wtf I have light ash brown head of hair!). I just want to draw the entire brow not mimic individual hairs & this is good for that. It’s nice & stiff, has a spoolie, is cheap ($2.99 y’all! Wow wnw ur killing it. I bought 8 elf brow pencils & I like wnw much better! Ugh oh well brow pencils are something I go thru fast!!), & cruelty free. Wish my Kroger wasn’t only stocking 2 of 2 colors. I’m going back for the other 2 tomorrow! This is perf for carrying in my bag. #winning wish they had dark brown bcoz I think that’s my color I reck. grade: A-

on 6/24/2018 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was using the Benefit Goof Proof Brow pencil that has the similar triangle shape and fell in love with it, but wanted to find a more affordable option. Got the Wet N' Wild in Ash Brown and find that this can quickly fill in my brows to get a nice base shape. Great for when I'm in a rush and need to throw on some brows. The waxy formula lasts all day. The only thing I like better about the Benefit version is that the tip is more defined and able to also make some finer hairlike strokes where I need it. This Ultimate Brow pencil tip wears down easily making it more difficult to use it for defining, and I will sometimes need to go in with a separate micro pencil afterwards from ABH or NYX to really define the tail if I need more detail. So minus a lippy for it not being an all-in-one filler and definer (moreso just a filler). But still a really good alternative for Goof Proof, that I will continue to repurchase.

on 7/7/2018 1:39:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I bought this in taupe and it's a good match for blonde hair but the twist up teardrop shape makes it difficult to apply precise strokes and extend the tail of my brow.
The product is a bit too waxy and the spoolie on the other end removes most of the color. When I did fill in my brows the product had good staying power.
I don't have full brows and usually use a micro fine pencil, the exception is the elf instant lift brow. The elf pencil has a thicker tip but I never have a problem using it for a quick application.
The Wet n Wild is more suited for fuller brows that don't need a lot of filling in.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my new favorite eyebrow pencil. I can’t believe it’s less than $3, it’s such a find. I love the shape of it, it def takes some getting used to if you’ve never worked with something like this, but once I learned how to apply this product, I was so impressed. I got the color taupe and it’s a dead match for blondes, the formula isn’t too waxy that it doesn’t apply and isn’t too creamy so that it’s messy and fades. I like this so much more than the NYX Professional micro brow pencil, the LA girl shady slim brow pencil, and the standard NYX brow pencil. I am used to a pomade myself (Anastasia or Milani) and pencils are newer to me (using them about 6 months now) but I find that this one is the best I’ve tried yet and I’m going to keep using it. I have to say the spoolie attaches to the pencil does suck but I have my own I can use and for $3, I’m def not gonna complain. This stuff is perfect and lasts all day. I hope it’s never discontinued.

on 9/11/2018 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in Taupe, and I like this as much as, and maybe better, than some pricier brands I've tried.

The Taupe color, for starters, does work well for blondes or for those who don't want a super dark pencil. It's not red-leaning either, which is fantastic, because so many companies offer blonde or taupe shades and they're a bit orangey. Not this one. It's ashy/neutral, and it's a close dupe to ColourPop's Blondie pencil, too.

Unlike the CP this one is retractable, and it's a bit creamier, but not messy. The triangle tip lets you draw a bit wider, so I don't know if someone with thin brows would necessarily like this, but I keep mine a more natural shape and width, so it works well for me. The packaging is really nice, too. It's sturdy, and the brush at the opposite end is pretty damn good, especially when you consider it's a $3 product. Staying power is good, too, and it doesn't smear easily. Comes off with your basic cleanser, too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I've repurchased 3 times. Opaque color, not too waxy texture, ease of use, surprisingly simple but useful packaging with a spooly brush in the other end. Doesn't really fade during the day... Great affordable price...
Just, amazing product.