wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 36-43
wet n wild Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil
Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow PencilUltimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/24/2018 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was using the Benefit Goof Proof Brow pencil that has the similar triangle shape and fell in love with it, but wanted to find a more affordable option. Got the Wet N' Wild in Ash Brown and find that this can quickly fill in my brows to get a nice base shape. Great for when I'm in a rush and need to throw on some brows. The waxy formula lasts all day. The only thing I like better about the Benefit version is that the tip is more defined and able to also make some finer hairlike strokes where I need it. This Ultimate Brow pencil tip wears down easily making it more difficult to use it for defining, and I will sometimes need to go in with a separate micro pencil afterwards from ABH or NYX to really define the tail if I need more detail. So minus a lippy for it not being an all-in-one filler and definer (moreso just a filler). But still a really good alternative for Goof Proof, that I will continue to repurchase.

This is the perfect brow pencil. Its triangular shape lends it well to drawing in brows. My brows are non existent. I used Taupe (MAC Fling dupe) today (I also bought ash brown MAC Lingering dupe) I think I like both equally but taupe is v natural & i don’t have ANY eyebrows the hairs are thin, few & far in between, & platinum (ikr wtf I have light ash brown head of hair!). I just want to draw the entire brow not mimic individual hairs & this is good for that. It’s nice & stiff, has a spoolie, is cheap ($2.99 y’all! Wow wnw ur killing it. I bought 8 elf brow pencils & I like wnw much better! Ugh oh well brow pencils are something I go thru fast!!), & cruelty free. Wish my Kroger wasn’t only stocking 2 of 2 colors. I’m going back for the other 2 tomorrow! This is perf for carrying in my bag. #winning wish they had dark brown bcoz I think that’s my color I reck. grade: A-