BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)
Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

4.6

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 11/1/2015 10:16:00 PM

I adore these cream shadows! I got mine in the most glamourous nudes ever kit. The texture is so nice and creamy and glides over my eyes very easily. they are just pigmented enough that you can use them on their own or as a base. I'm used to using the maybelline color tattoos and I find these benefit ones much easier to blend and much creamier. I haven't had creasing issues at all but my eyelids are normal - not too oily not too dry. I'm looking forward to buying more of these

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The shade My Two Cents is heaven. It's a gorgeous golden bronze which is a fantastic color to make brown eyes pop! The texture is creamy and I'm impressed with the vibrant pigmentation. By the end of the day it still looks just as fresh and I find I only need a little, so there's no doubt this will last me a while. I can't wait to try out the other shades.

on 4/4/2013 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love these eyeshadows. They are cream to powder eyeshadows, which means they go on as a cream and dry as a powder. Theyre all vibrant, and long-lasting and very easy to apply especially with your fingertips. Altough they can be pricey (around $20) I think its well worth to have a few of these in your collection.

on 1/5/2012 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I have two of these eye shadows, Birthday Suit which is a lovely nude all over lid color, and Top Brass which is a beautiful medium brass color. These eyeshadows are creamy and very forgiving. I used MUFE cream shadows before which are more difficult to work with and a tad too frosty for my taste, but the Benefit creaseless creams are gorgeous. They impart a soft shimmer glow from within look. I want these in every color. They're true to name in that they never crease and look fresh all day.

on 11/12/2008 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

So, some of the colors are worse than other.....The only ones that work really well and aren't greasy are RSVP, Strut, Get Figgy and Stilleto. The rest had some weird texture about them. Anyways, you do have to make sure you keep the lids shut so they don't dry out. Also, apply them with a brush to get the best color payoff. These colors are sheer to buildable formula to to get alot of color you have to build. Hope this helps you guys out!

on 6/14/2008 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

i love love love these creamy eye shadows, i bought almost every color except maybe 2 that i knew i would never wear. i didn't believe that they wouldn't crease until i bought and tried them out, they feel super light weight on my lid as well, a little on the expensive side for such a small container but definitely worth the money. i dont mind the sparkle, i think it helps make you look youthful without looking tacky or like your trying too hard.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I usually never like cream shadows - and I am usually never impressed with anything by Benefit. So it's very unusual that this product has pleased me! I have this in "Get Figgy" which is the MOST PERFECT shimmery-plummish colour for my darkest-brown eyes and CCC skin. I've been looking for a replacement of Lise Watier's Lavande crayon, and this is quite close.

Here's my review: Get Figgy is a beautiful shimmery plummy-heather colour. Described as "frosted heather". It's shimmery but not annoyingly frosty; not too cold a colour, not too warm a colour.. just a perfect neutral shimmery plummy-heather that looks wonderful on my skin and with my dark-brown eyes. What I LOVE MOST about this product is the COLOUR -- which happens to be a very difficult one to find out there. Great for CCC skin (ie. I'm a Cover FX I40 or a MAC NC44 or so). Great for cool-hued olive skins with dark-brown eyes. Cost = $20CAD which is pricey for me, but a little goes a long way.

Layers very well. When I add an eyeshadow on top (I use Urban Decay's Purple Haze): lasts all day long, is completely creaseless, and is a fantastic colour!

Without adding shadow, some of the cream shadow disappears within 30minutes (maybe b/c I have oily lids) but most of remains - especially a nice wide area above the eyelashes, and that bit lasts long.

I've never been impressed with any Cream Eyeshadow, or with any Benefit product.. except for this! HG status all the way. Will repurchase indefinitely!

on 12/8/2003 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. Especially in "Nina's Nugget." I also have, "String of Pearls" and "Naughty Feather"; I don't reach for those ones often.

on 7/31/2001 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got these in Nina's nugget and Scraping the Rail. I like the textures of these creme shadows. They are fun to apply when you are in a hurry, just swipe on finger. Lasted very long and didnt crease.
UPDATE I have since found other creme products i like better than these. These are very sheer and i prefer the MAC paints or LAncome color doses for more color. Retails for $14. I would not repurchase.