BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

Filtered by eye Color : Green
BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)
Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

4.1

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

I love RSVP, such a practical and flattering shade for day and night, and it stays put all day. It is an everyday staple, and it really pulls the look together. If I use a dark liner, I can use this to give me a better than natural look on the lids and blur the edges of the liner to avoid a too hard look for everyday. If I wish for a more dramatic 60s flicked liner, then I apply cream shadow without blurring edges of liner - perfect! It lightens up the inner corner of my eye, highlights the brow bone and any leftovers can be wiped on cheek bones for a little highlighting there too. The warm pink champagne shade is just perfect. It can be blended for a more natural look and applied more heavily for more drama, and it is also a really good base for powder shadows.

As I love this shade so much, I have also tried out these colours:

Skinny Jeans - unique colour, but a little dark on my fair skin, although can be applied lightly and blended well
Bikini-tini - a little too anonymous, slightly lighter and less pink, more golden champagne, but can be used in much the same way as RSVP
Two Cents - lovely shade, but if I rub my eyes it irritates. Not a full on proper allergic reaction, although bad enough that I rarely use it and prefer Maybelline On and On Bronze, which is quite good.

on 6/29/2012 1:16:00 AM

I got these after falling head over heals for cream shadow from bobbi brown. i wanted something with a little more pigment and these have that for sure. what they don't have is an easy to use glide formula. i think they're pretty difficult to work with and distribute pretty unevenly. i've used them a few times and notice that the product is drying out a bit making it even more difficult.

I use my 3 shades of Benefit Creaseless Cream shadows as primer for other powder shadows or alone. Under powder shadow, these make the greatest primer I have ever used! No creasing even when they are worn for hours. I even wear these to dance classes and they survive hours of sweat! Amazing primers!
I own RSVP, skinny jeans and birthday suit. All fantastic.

on 6/29/2011 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE these shadows. they are amazing! they always look so pretty on and they do not crease just like they promise. I am always wanting another color. Only problem with the packaging is make sure to close the lid on tight, otherwise it will dry out.

on 1/13/2011 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have several of these, and love them! Most are very shimmery, and that doesnt work for me at my age, in the light colors. I used an entire jar of Hunny Bunny (matte lid color) and also bought Recess, matte and peachy (most likely discontinued, as is Hunny Bunny), Gossip (pretty lavender), Strut (gorgeous blue-gray), and Busy Signal (gorgeous coppery brown). I know I am in the minority, but I purchased and returned Skinny Jeans. It did nothing for my olive green eyes. It's a fairly dirty taupe green with lots of shimmer. The formula of these is wonderful. Creamy and soft with great wearability and duration. I bought a golden shade of Bobbi Brown's cream shadow and it totally rendered itself dry and unusable in short order, 3-4 months max. I wish they would come out with more colors! They are so easy to work with and they stay put. Great purchase, IMHO!

on 12/4/2010 11:53:00 PM

I have this in RSVP which is a very shimmery pale pinky/peach. A light sweep across the lids brightens the eye area when worn alone and it works well as a highlight colour. It can also be used as a base for powder eye shadows. I wore it a lot during the summer under peach and coral shadows and it looked very pretty. I like cream shadows because they are easy to work with and I don't have to worry about cleaning up fallout. This lasts all day on my lids and I have not noticed any creasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a long lasting fast application eye shadow. I purchased RSVP and Figgy (purple color). I love both of them. They do not crease and last all day long. They can be a bit tricky to apply when you use your finger. Very happy. :-)

on 5/13/2010 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this in the RSVP shade and I absolutely love it!!! I have been looking for a good cream eyeshadow in a pinkish, champagne shade and RSVP is perfect. The shadow comes in a small pot with a twist on lid, so it is very easy and clean to use. It is creamy, and lasts a very long time; I haven't had it crease on me like other shadows. The shade is not very opaque, which I like. It is more of a subtle tint on the eyelids. However, you can layer as much as you like and increase the color if you want. RSVP is a taupe-like, pinkish, champagne shade, absolutely delicious! I will definitely be buying more of Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadows!!!

I love these shadows. I have 3, RSVP, Stiletto, and Skinny Jeans. They blend easily and go on smooth. I love that I can build up the color or use them also as a liner. The price is a little steep, but they last a long time

I received a free sample from Sephora and was excited to try it as I love MAC's paint pots and love trying similar products. I have to say the Benefit's creaseless cream shades are the bomb!!! It was very easy to apply and blend, didn't crease (even after 12 hours of wear), and e/s applied over top stayed on beautifully. Definitely will purchase a few now and give them a try.