BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)
Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

4.1

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The shade My Two Cents is heaven. It's a gorgeous golden bronze which is a fantastic color to make brown eyes pop! The texture is creamy and I'm impressed with the vibrant pigmentation. By the end of the day it still looks just as fresh and I find I only need a little, so there's no doubt this will last me a while. I can't wait to try out the other shades.

on 9/11/2014 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I recently bought the new "Holy Smokes" shade of Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow and have been using it a fair amount. I really like it a lot, even though it has a hint of shimmer in it which I normally would try to avoid. The color is perfect, not too dark and not too light (unlike most of the others in that line). It goes on smoothly whether you use a brush or a foam rubber applicator. And it seems to stay on whatever you do.

The only negative for me is the heavy glass pot it comes in which takes up more space than I wish in my overloaded make-up drawer.

But overall this is a winner!

Misleading name - these crease like crazy. When worn alone or on top of benefit eye primer the crease like a greasy mess within an hour of application. With powder shadow on top the crease become chunkier and thicker. The colour is beautiful subtle shimmer champagne but they don't last at all!! Anyone have any tips on helping this product last

on 7/15/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought my two cents and birthday suit at the airport after swatching it on my hands. Going to the bathroom. Washing my hands and it didn't budge. They look great on the eyes really pigmented and don't budge. Love them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I returned this after trying it for a week. I have it in Blue My Mind and in the pan, the color is gorgeous - almost-silvery icy pale blue metallic perfection. Which made it extra heartbreaking that it was a total dud once applied. First of all, this has a that silicone slick greasiness, which is so wrong for an eyeshadow, especially considering how oily my lids are (I use UDPP to counteract this). That slick-ness makes for a very patchy application and it makes it impossible to build up - the product just slides off itself. This has almost no pigmentation and the blue did not show up at all. Very disappointing. The packaging is GORGEOUS but who cares when the product is so bad?

on 5/14/2013 11:58:00 AM

I had one of these years ago and liked it, but I must confess that the current version sucked me in because of the retro container. It reminds me of being very young & shopping at the 5 & 10 store whenever I had an extra dollar or two, back when buying a new cosmetic was the biggest thrill of my life. I chose Blue My Mind, again under the influence of nostalgia: it's a pale icy blue that's very retro-trendy at the moment. Generally it's a good product although quite an expensive bit of nostalgia at $20 a pop. I also wish they had matte shades, which are few & far between in the sea of cream eyeshadows that are out there.

I love these! These are even better than MAC Paint Pots, and that's saying something.

Price: $24 CAD
Colour
Skinny Love: dark green-tinged pewter with silver shimmer
Busy Signal: pearlescent dark warm brown
Texture: buttery
Pigmentation: full
Wear time: all day

Skinny Jeans is my all time face colour ever! The green/pewter tint makes my super dark brown eyes pop and it's simply gorgeous for everyone! I really recommend this colour as I have never seen anything quite like this baby.

on 4/4/2013 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love these eyeshadows. They are cream to powder eyeshadows, which means they go on as a cream and dry as a powder. Theyre all vibrant, and long-lasting and very easy to apply especially with your fingertips. Altough they can be pricey (around $20) I think its well worth to have a few of these in your collection.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have 4 of these wonderful shadows (RSVP, Birthday Suit, Busy Signal and Skinny Jeans, which was my first purchase and which "sold" me on these shadows) and I love every one of them. While they haven't totally replaced MAC Paint Pots, they're right up there with them, tied for first place. These cream shadows apply smoothly and blend beautifully. And while they are somewhat sheer (which is actually a good thing with something this glittery), they can be built up for more colour intensity. And they do live up to their "creaseless" name, provided you follow the directions and apply a thin layer first, let it set for 30 seconds or so and THEN apply more for more intensity. When I'm in a rush or going out for a casual type get-together, I love applying a sheer swipe of RSVP with a bit of dark liner....I find it gives such a "me but better" look to my whole eye area. I find these shadows smoother and creamier to apply than my Paint Pots, which is one reason I like them so much. Also, there seems to be a greater variety of shades to choose from when compared to MAC's permanent Paint Pots (not counting all their LE releases here). I only wish they had some matte shades - something along the lines of MAC's Painterly.

on 3/12/2012 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the packaging, so cute! The product is good but I like mac paintpots a little better.