BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)
Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

4.1

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 2/17/2017 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have this in the shade "birthday suit" and it's a beautiful taupe color. Unfortunately, it looks like Benefit is discontinuing these cream eyeshadows (WHY?!) and the pot I have is from YEARS ago (like, 2008/2009/2010) and it's STILL creamy and applies great. I may hunt down some other colors (bronze) just because I love these on days where I just want to pop on a lid color and go.

on 8/10/2015 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I will never buy a BeneFit cream shadow again. They CREASE.

I bought Holy Smokes, a gorgeous smoky metallic. I even thought the name was cute.

Then I wore it in public for several hours, and realized that this shadow does crease. And sometimes it smears. So then it looks like someone punched me in the eye. I tried it with primer under it. Nope, longevity still sucked. I tried it over Illuminare mineral cream shadow as a base and this applied sparingly. Still looked like crap after a few hours. I tried it as a base with powder over it. That was a disaster, too. I have finally given up on this. Its next home will be the wastebasket.

I have some great cream shadow sticks from Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown that last much better than this cream shadow from BeneFit. I finally found my longwearing smoky eye with those brands. Thumbs down, BeneFit.

I am surprised by all the rave reviews on this product. Packaging was really cute and the colors were all really nice but it was really hard?!?! Maybe I got a bad one. Reading these reviews makes me want to retry these...

I'm not complaining, but how are they so cheap? These are amazing, amazing cream shadows and you need them. All of them.

on 12/19/2013 5:47:00 PM

I found this eyeshadow rather hard to apply, it ended up quite uneven and patchy looking even when used with a primer. It also dried up in it's container very quickly, even though it was closed tightly.
However, once it was on (in all of it's patchy glory), it didn't really crease, and it seemed to last well. But who really wants a product that looks horrible lasting all day?

I have one in the shade Ice Shot which is a Sephora exclusive. The formula is amazing. Doesn't crease at all. The shadow in Ice Shot is a perfect base! I don't know why I was so drawn to the shimmery white, but I was and I love it. It makes every eyeshadow I wear overtop of it, pop. They last all day and go on super smooth. Must buy.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this in Sippin and Dippin, I thought it would be a nice under eye-shadow. I really really hate it. It creases and makes my eye shadow turn all weird. When I try it alone, I get a smeary heavily glitter-bombed mess.
I gave it two lippies, one for the packaging, and one for the smell of the product. I don't think anyone should own this.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

RSVP is perfect everyday neutral color for eyelids. The creaseless creme shadow works well for under powder shadows to make it stay and not crease. I would say it lasts about 6 hours perfectly without any movement. But my eyelids get oily later on in the work day and it does crease my eyeliner. Going out at night using this shadow works and lasts great though!

on 1/24/2011 12:09:00 PM

I have this product in three shades: Taupe-aztic which is a golden taupe color, Plu-ming For Gold which is a metallic burgundy, and Platinum which is a frosty white. These came in a set from Sephora. Benefit claims that these won't crease and I have found that to be true. I've worn them alone and as a color base and found that they don't crease on me. I've also never had a problem with them smudging or fading throughout the day. These are great colors and work very well. I would definately recommend them.

It's nice and creamy. I wouldn't wear it alone because it does crease after a while. I use it as a base and it great.