BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)
Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

4.1

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 6/29/2012 1:16:00 AM

I got these after falling head over heals for cream shadow from bobbi brown. i wanted something with a little more pigment and these have that for sure. what they don't have is an easy to use glide formula. i think they're pretty difficult to work with and distribute pretty unevenly. i've used them a few times and notice that the product is drying out a bit making it even more difficult.

on 1/5/2012 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I have two of these eye shadows, Birthday Suit which is a lovely nude all over lid color, and Top Brass which is a beautiful medium brass color. These eyeshadows are creamy and very forgiving. I used MUFE cream shadows before which are more difficult to work with and a tad too frosty for my taste, but the Benefit creaseless creams are gorgeous. They impart a soft shimmer glow from within look. I want these in every color. They're true to name in that they never crease and look fresh all day.

on 10/29/2011 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love all of the colors offered. The formula blends extremely well and are easy to apply with fingers or a brush. Some are more shimmery than others but if you are able to visit their counters at Macys/Nordstrom etc., you should be able to figure out which colors work best for you easily. I have birthday suit (awesome nude color) which I use as a base and even when I wear it alone it makes my eye color pop. I also have get figgy and skinny jeans which are both amazing as well.

on 6/29/2011 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE these shadows. they are amazing! they always look so pretty on and they do not crease just like they promise. I am always wanting another color. Only problem with the packaging is make sure to close the lid on tight, otherwise it will dry out.

on 4/26/2011 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I first wore this when Benefit came on the scene in the 90's. I remember a really pretty matte cool lavendar shade and a shimmer shade that was a cross between Birthday Suit and Skinny Jeans. Well, they reformulated the colors and the the original two I loved was gone! Fast forward almost 10 years, and I'm finally giving this e/s another go. The new e/s is creamier and more slippery during application, but it still dries and stays put. Skinny Jeans looked dirty on my lt-med Asian skintone, but Birthday Suit is a very pretty taupey/beige/nude with some gold shimmer. It brightens my deep brown eyes and looks great with black winged liner and black mascara. I'm really liking this!

on 5/13/2010 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this in the RSVP shade and I absolutely love it!!! I have been looking for a good cream eyeshadow in a pinkish, champagne shade and RSVP is perfect. The shadow comes in a small pot with a twist on lid, so it is very easy and clean to use. It is creamy, and lasts a very long time; I haven't had it crease on me like other shadows. The shade is not very opaque, which I like. It is more of a subtle tint on the eyelids. However, you can layer as much as you like and increase the color if you want. RSVP is a taupe-like, pinkish, champagne shade, absolutely delicious! I will definitely be buying more of Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadows!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i absolutely love this as a wear alone e/s that lasts me all day long (more than 8hrs in my case) and it doesn't crease! yay!
i'm a pretty neutral/natural make up lover and i have birthday suit, R.S.V.P. and Recess.
it's not as opaque as the mac paint pots, but i like that i have the control to layer it on as i see fit. it is pretty awful as a base, but i use my UDPP as a base anyway so i don't know why ppl insist on trying to use this e/s as a base. i STRONLY suggest you try it on at your local sephora first tho as this may not give as much color as some ppl like, and b/c of its slight transparency it may appear to a different extent on different skin tones.

I love these shadows. I have 3, RSVP, Stiletto, and Skinny Jeans. They blend easily and go on smooth. I love that I can build up the color or use them also as a liner. The price is a little steep, but they last a long time

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I freakin' love these things. I have Strut, Birthday Suit, and R.S.V.P. I really want to pick up Tattle Tale aswell. My favorite of the three I own is Birthday Suit. These look great alone, and serve as an amazing base for powder eyeshadows. There are mixed opinions on whether they crease or not, but on me they don't.

on 8/1/2009 11:05:00 PM

I'm a believer! I got these on sale in a pack from Sephora, and I love them! Great, shimmery color without a primer. Creasefree. WORTH it! This is my new eye shadow... i'm throwing out everything else!