BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)
Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

4.3

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 9/11/2014 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I recently bought the new "Holy Smokes" shade of Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow and have been using it a fair amount. I really like it a lot, even though it has a hint of shimmer in it which I normally would try to avoid. The color is perfect, not too dark and not too light (unlike most of the others in that line). It goes on smoothly whether you use a brush or a foam rubber applicator. And it seems to stay on whatever you do.

The only negative for me is the heavy glass pot it comes in which takes up more space than I wish in my overloaded make-up drawer.

But overall this is a winner!

on 1/13/2010 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT! I use flatter me as an all over base. Then i use birthday suit on my lids and get figgy in the contours. I love this shadow and will be lost without it! It does not crease and lasts all day. It can be used sheer or layered to create deeper color. It can also be used as a liner. I only wish they had more colors

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I usually never like cream shadows - and I am usually never impressed with anything by Benefit. So it's very unusual that this product has pleased me! I have this in "Get Figgy" which is the MOST PERFECT shimmery-plummish colour for my darkest-brown eyes and CCC skin. I've been looking for a replacement of Lise Watier's Lavande crayon, and this is quite close.

Here's my review: Get Figgy is a beautiful shimmery plummy-heather colour. Described as "frosted heather". It's shimmery but not annoyingly frosty; not too cold a colour, not too warm a colour.. just a perfect neutral shimmery plummy-heather that looks wonderful on my skin and with my dark-brown eyes. What I LOVE MOST about this product is the COLOUR -- which happens to be a very difficult one to find out there. Great for CCC skin (ie. I'm a Cover FX I40 or a MAC NC44 or so). Great for cool-hued olive skins with dark-brown eyes. Cost = $20CAD which is pricey for me, but a little goes a long way.

Layers very well. When I add an eyeshadow on top (I use Urban Decay's Purple Haze): lasts all day long, is completely creaseless, and is a fantastic colour!

Without adding shadow, some of the cream shadow disappears within 30minutes (maybe b/c I have oily lids) but most of remains - especially a nice wide area above the eyelashes, and that bit lasts long.

I've never been impressed with any Cream Eyeshadow, or with any Benefit product.. except for this! HG status all the way. Will repurchase indefinitely!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have several of these and I love them! The packaging is ok but a little boring for Benefit. They stay on my eyelids for hours and the colours they come in are great.

on 7/30/2002 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I sincerely wish that I had not spent my money on this. The colour in the pot is vastly different from what it will turn up on your eyelids. I have this in a dark green shimmery colour, but once I apply it, it just looks like a ruddy camoflauge colour with no shimmer. Sure is sticky.

on 8/21/2001 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love these little pots of shadow. They are, of course, creaseless. I have had no problems with staying power, either. My fave is Nina's Nugget, a golden shimmer which is perfect as a base or as a solo shade for the summer. Easy to apply, wonderful selection of colors and nice consistency.