Peter Thomas Roth Potent C Power Serum

No Image

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok, so I really, really wanted to hate this. It’s so expensive!!! But in all honesty, it’s worth it. I have to save up for this baby! I’ve tried many different vitamin c formulas throughout the years and this one right here gives me the ultimate glow the next morning ( I use only at night). My complexion has become so even and bright. My very fine lines are fading fast. My pores look the best that they ever been, and my skin is so soft. One pump is enough for my face and neck. I lightly pat a few drops of water on my face before application to make it spread even further. This bottle has lasted me over 3 months with nightly use. It’s smells like, well vitamin c! But not overwhelming. It’s a splurge for sure, but a great investment!

Wow! This serum lives up to its name - it is POTENT. This is PTR's latest Vitamin C technology (came out this year) and the advanced, high end components really do work. After only 10 days of using this my skin is already much brighter and clearer. The few fine lines I have evaporated.
For reference, I was using Murad's Advanced Radiance Serum for Vitamin c before which is basically the same price but totally inferior (and it's not a bad product either). This is the most powerful Vitamin C serum I've experienced and is worth the nearly $100 price tag. Usually I don't think you need to spend the big bucks on skincare (Cerave, The Ordinary, etc. are afforadable and work) but this is a special case.

on 3/21/2018 10:52:00 PM

The Peter Thomas Roth brand has released a new Vitamin C Serum called Potent C Power Serum that uses one of the several proven and more fat soluble Vitamin C forms called THD. This serum has a very light/ liquid-y texture to is and one pump from the bottle is enough to cover your face and entire neck. One thing I can appreciate is that this doesn't have any scent to it. It absorbs quickly. I use this after my favorite serum (First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum) and then once the Potent C Serum is fully absorbed I follow up with my sunblock product, one that I like is the Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinted Moisturizer w/ SPF. I have noticed a little bit of improvement in my skin tone unevenness and a bit smoother texture. A little bit goes a long way so I anticipate this bottle lasting me for probably around three months max. Pricey but a good option, especially for those with normal to oily skin. My more detailed review can be seen here: