Freeman Hydrating Glacier Water + Pink Peony Gel Cream Mask

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

This is one of my favorite leave on masks. I usually use it before bed and sleep with it on my face, I feel like I really get the full benefits of it that way. It's very hydrating without leaving a greasy residue. I haven't noticed any anti-pollution (clarifying) or glowing effects as it claims, but it does the job without clogging or enhancing my pores. This mask could cost more and I would still buy it, I like it as much as some of my more expensive ones.

Unlike their cloudberry+cactus water gel mask this one doesn't have a super strong scent. It does have a smell, but it's light and fresh. Not unpleasant at all. It's a light blue opaque gel that goes on clear and absorbs pretty fast, no need to rinse it off. The next morning I just use toner and proceed as usual with my routine.

It's definitely a heavier moisturizer than the water gel mask, so if you have dry skin and are looking for a deeper treatment I'd go with this one.