Freeman Beauty Hydrating cactus + cloudberry Water Gel Mask

Not tested on animals

on 11/17/2018 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I passed on this originally for the glacier water one, but when I loved that and was looking for the larger tube size, I found this one more easily. So I bought a small pack to test it and found I liked it a lot as well. It smells absolutely amazing and moisturizes just as well as the glacier water one.

It's sold in a larger 6oz tube at Ulta and I scored two on a sale, making it extremely cheap. If you get the packet it's quite pricey, being $1.40-$2 for .5oz. so seek out the tube if you like it.

I also messaged a reviewer under the glacier review to ask where she got hers in the 6oz and Five Below sells them, so I picked that up as well. Stocked with moisturizer for life.

I also have a pouch of a similar '10 minute mask' (watermelon and aloe) from Freeman that I haven't tried yet, but that one is marketed as a rinse off while these can be a 'leave on' (aka, moisturizer).

on 3/21/2018 8:16:00 PM

This is a leave on mask, I like to use it right before bed. It's an orange colored gel, like the name says, and it does have a very strong peach scent so if you're sensitive I wouldn't use this one. It isn't a natural peach either, more like a fake chemical smell like a perfume, so it definitely has the potential to irritate sensitive skin.

That being said my skin isn't sensitive at all and I really enjoy this mask. It does exactly what it says and leaves my skin so smooth and hydrated the next morning. It usually all absorbs pretty quickly if you use a thin layer, if you put it on thick it stays tacky for a bit and will come off on your pillow but it isn't greasy.

Aside from the strong smell the only complaint I have is the packaging. I cant find this in a full sized bottle anywhere, just the little packets that are supposed to be single use I assume because there's no way to seal them back. You can find them at pretty much any walmart or drug store for about $1.50, so I just stock up. There's enough in one of these to last 3-4 days if you do thin coats of it, sometimes more. I have to fold it over and keep it in a zip lock bag so it stays fresh. I'm hoping freeman eventually offers it in more convenient packaging because I would buy it regularly.