Danielle Erase Your Face Cloth

Danielle Erase Your Face Cloth
Danielle Erase Your Face Cloth Danielle Erase Your Face Cloth

on 3/20/2019 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Update: after using this and water and nothing else on my face but simple makeup for the past 2 months, my sensitive acne prone skin is clearing up from a year of experimenting miserably with skincare and breaking out badly.. if you tend to breakout with moisturizers and cleansers seem to dry you out or irritate you I’d recommend this cloth and simple non comedogenic makeup.. that’s it. My skin is happy again..no new breakouts and less oily skin..my face is clearing up and it’s all thanks to this product and quitting “skincare”.😊

I know I know.. I was skeptical to...but this is life changing lol..

How did I not find out about this sooner and why are there only 3 reviews on it??!! This is a game changer for sensitive skin and skin in general.. no harsh chemicals, ie.. no need for wipes, micellar, makeup cleansers... just a cloth soaked in water.. makeup comes off so gently with no redness, tugging or irritation... I used a makeup wipe the past few times after I’ve used this cloth and there was ZERO trace of any makeup.. yes you can buy cheaper microfiber towels at the dollar store and yes, they do work but this one is sooo much softer and you can use it a few times before putting it in the laundry because they are so big you can use different sections..and it’s supposed to last 1,000 washes.. It’s 4 for $10 at bed bath beyond.. its also on amazon.. and apparently it’s a dupe for the $20 makeup eraser??.. check reviews on sephora for the makeup eraser.. they are true!!

but seriously, everyone should try this.. I’m even giving one to my husband to clean his face. And I use them for my toddler son who has eczema..

Here’s a test if you need convincing:

Take an orange or clementine.. put some foundation on it and wipe half off with a makeup wipe and the other with the cloth.. Prepare to be AMAZED....

Apparently this material is antibacterial as well so no need to worry about reusing it after washing it. Just throw it in with the laundry.
Never again buying irritating makeup removers. Saving tons of money and my face is sooo happy.

on 10/1/2018 12:24:00 PM

These cloths are the best makeup remover cloths on the market IMO. I also like the Norwex baby cloths but IME, the Danielle ones remove more than the Norwex baby (but I prefer the size of the Norwex baby). I wish Danielle ones were available in a smaller (half) size. Also, for travel purposes, the Norwex baby dry faster.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

My HG for cleansing and gently drying your face.
Erase your Face cleansing cloths are soft as a kitten's fur and launder beautifully, no shrinking or pilling even in the hottest water. However, I wouldn't recommend using the cloths only with water - I would suggest using a foaming cleanser with them, and then that should get makeup out of even the tiniest corners like around your nose. Great also for using after Korean 2 step cleansing. Another good brand of face cloths is Lindo, same idea, maybe even a teeny bit softer.
You can also use instead of an exfoliator, for gently wiping away the flakies in the winter, or if you are using anti acne drying products.
They are inexpensive and last forever, softer and more effective than a washcloth, and come in an assortment of lovely colors. Great value for your money!

on 3/21/2018 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I bought a single one at London Drugs and liked it so much that I ended up buying a 4-pack on Amazon. These clothes are brilliant - they really work! I was a bit skeptical to start with as I wear quite a lot of makeup, but they do remove every single bit of it! The only "complaint" I have is that it's not easy to rinse them after use but everything does come off in the laundry. I guess that's why it's a good idea to have more than one - I now have 5 which is perfect as I hardly ever wear makeup at the weekend.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools