4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

Although I no longer purchase Yon-Ka due to price and availability - the serum is pretty darned good. And versatile. You can apply it "straight-up" to the skin (nice at night) or add it as a booster to your day or night moisturizer. Smells great, as most Yon-Ka products do, as they contains botanicals and essential oils.

About reviewer (2452 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

This is my HG product. Gives an amazingly rosy glow. I don't think its expenzive, considering the pure ingredients and the truly great results you see on your skin after just one application.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

11 years ago

i switched a long ago from using lotions and creams to using just oils on my face at night. it's brilliant - no fillers, preservatives or other possibly pore-clogging or irritating nasties. This one is particularly good. It balances oil production but doesn't dry out either, soothes irratated skin and gives a nice overall healthy glow. i think with essential oils it's really about finding the right combination to go with your skin - i've found that lavender-rosemary-thyme combo such as this works well with mine. also the carrier oils in this go well with a combination skin. it works.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

I have been using this product for years, all I can say is that it's AWESOME.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairRed

13 years ago

a bit expensive, but worth it.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

1.0

13 years ago

This serum is just yummy. Smells divine and makes my skin glow. I am just baffled by some of Yon-ka's packaging. Like this serum, why is it a pump bottle (glass) with no top?? How are you supposed to travel with this? Anyway, I'll figure it out because it's great! EDIT: 8/8/07 Started making small little blistery bumps on my chin area. Stopped using a few months ago. If anyone wants to swap it, let me know. It's practically full!

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

13 years ago

This is a great serum for night. I use it under my moisturizer. It goes on like silk, absorbs immediately. You only need a few drops for your whole face. Helps your moisturizer really work overnight. Makes your skin like silk. You could use it in the day too as it absorbs immediately leaving no residue. Contains essential oils that are good for your skin. I'm sensitive and had no reaction whatsoever to this or any YonKa products, they're my HG.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairRed

EyesBlack

13 years ago

this serum is fantastic, it is a tiny bottle but you only need a drop. It mixes in well with moisturiser, I use with elastine Jour if my skin is a bit dry and it also mixes in with eye cream and is brilliant for fine lines in this area. Yonka is the only skincare line that I have stuck with because I find it really does make a difference to the way your skin behaves

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

15 years ago

Love love love this stuff, definitely oily but leaves skin so soft and glowy. I use it at night alternating with the optimizer program, my skin has never looked better and I am 40.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

16 years ago

Just started using this serum along with Pamplemousse at night and I am already seeing improved quality in my skin tone. Improved moisturization and less noticable lines (probably from the moisturization). I will definitely continue to use this and the entire YonKa line! This is one of the first of MANY brands that truly seems to improve my skin.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29