NARS NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette Vol II

NARS NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette Vol II
NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette Vol II

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I won't repeat my reasons to purchase or the joy that this and the other items of the Wanted collection brings, nor any descriptions about the palette, please see my review of the wanted vol I cheek palette for that stuff. I pretty much got this because there's two palettes in the collection and I would be forever lemming to complete the pair.
This palette is aimed towards those with darker complexions, with darker tones and a bit more richly pigmented. I'll admit I haven't really gotten "into" this palette because I only need to touch my brush to the pan to pick up some color, and have to be light handed and use caution when applying it so I don't have an obvious spot of color. Not good for my fair to light skin tone if I'm not paying attention to what I'm doing. But carefully applied they all give a flush of rich color. As a little goes a long way, I will need to update my will and ask to be buried with these so I can continue to attempt to pan them in the afterlife.
I think this is a good choice for anyone looking for a curated collection of fresh, bright blushes to get more shades in a skimpy collection. From my POV with fair light skin tone, this will fill the desire to play with and wear bold colors. I can see myself reaching for this more so the evening or on days when I just want a bright pop of color. And again, just like the vol I one, it works well as an eyeshadow, I think the few full faced looks I’ve seen using this are simplistically beautiful and fresh.