Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette
Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette

4.3

Ceci est ma palette ABH préférée, et la seule palette d'ombre que j'ai jamais Rachetés. Quelle que soit la combinaison que je crée avec cette palette allure élégante et sobre. Je l'ai acheté un pour ma soeur récemment et il semble grand avec sa couleur aussi. Il est rare que les couleurs qui conviennent à son teint beige chaud et conviennent aussi mon af pâle et le teint frais. Je suis totalement d'accord avec le commentaire précédent, ces ES se fondent presque. Ils sont tellement de beurre et pigmentée! Je n'ai qu'à effleurer à peine mon pinceau à la palette pour obtenir un bon gain de couleur. Je ne ressens certaines retombées, mais je ne prends pas loin lippies pour cela parce que tout le reste de cette palette est phénoménale. Je ne pouvais pas être sans mon glam doux!

on 9/11/2018 1:04:00 PM

This warmer neutrals palette is a holy grail if, and *ONLY* if:

you're a more mature person, well into your thirties and upward, looking for an amazing, super-versatile, everyday palette for work. If you fit into this category, you'll enjoy the mattes and shimmers immensely. You won't get bored, as you can combine these in so many ways, always staying within that safe, work-appropriate spectrum. You can also dial these up for a sophisticated but intense smokey look for night.

____Three stars rating because of underwhelming staying power, even with the best primers._____

If you belong to a younger crowd, this is a wonderful staples palette. If you can afford it, go for it- but consider this a base for your eyeshadow collection and not the star. You can count on this for perfect crease mattes and very chic metallic toppers. It will work great with other, more adventurous, palettes. You don't get exciting looks with this. If used alone, it will enhance your natural features in a soft glam way (yes, the name is very spot on), and that's pretty much it. But there's a lot to be said for excellent basics, so don't rule it out. If, however, you are looking for an affordable alternative so you can build your eyeshadow collection, Wet n Wild Color Icon palettes are great!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like many of you, I am a fan of ABH eyeshadow palettes. I bought Soft Glam even though I had several other warm-nude eyeshadow palettes. I went to the ABH store (I live in Romania, very close to a ABH salon that also sells their makeup range) to swatch the (back then) newly launched eyeshadow palette for a friend and I ended up buying the palette for myself.
The cardboard packaging is cute and sturdy, but the velvet front does stain easily - just like Modern Renaissance and Subculture. Two of the eyeshadows are repeats of the MR shadows. I don't mind that because they are lovely to use in the crease. The quality and application of the shadows is consistent throughout the palette. The eyeshadows apply better than Subculture (they also have better color payoff for the shimmers) and they kick back less than Modern Renaissance.
I am happy to have purchased it and I feel it would make a great gift for anyone who loves makeup, no matter their experience level.
Below is a link to my youtube video review with swatches.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Oh.... how I want to wax poetics about this. In my opinion, the best way to describe this product is an interesting neutral palette. There are handfuls and handfuls of your everyday bog standard neutral palette, but this is like the grown up sexy sister. You can definitely build this up for a super glam look, but the real beauty of this palette is when you go simple you can create the most beautiful dead easy looks for everyday.

My first ABH palette and the hype is true about the formula! Never have I owned eyeshadows that blend so well!

I love this palette. HOLY GRAIL!! Defiantly going to repurchase. So many different looks you can do. The brush is really good well.

on 6/13/2018 7:34:00 AM

I love this palette. Easily my most used eyeshadow palette. There’s nothing wild about the selection of colours, it’s the versatility and quality that makes this a standout for me. I can do a quick wash of colour for a natural office appropriate look or I can build it up to get a more glam look. I hate the packaging though. So flimsy and I wouldn’t want to travel with it because I know I would somehow damage it. Totally recommend.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Without a doubt my favorite eyeshadow palette from ABH and quite possibly in general. I'm not overly thrilled about the packaging, but that doesn't away me either way. It's rare for me to find a palette that I can truly use/love every shade. ABH has the best formula (IMO) WHEN it comes to eye shadows and this doesn't disappoint. The texture is extremely buttery/creamy and ultra pigmented so you only need a small amount a time. They build beautifully and blend like a dream. You can create so many different looks ranging from cool,neutral, and warm. NOIR is probably the best black eyeshadow I have ever worked with. I could go on and on, but I'll stop here and say RUN DONT WALK for this GEM!!

on 4/16/2018 5:46:00 PM

This is my 1st ABH eyeshadow palette so I can’t compared to MR and Subculture. The shades literally are “soft glam” can be used for a soft daytime look but also can create smokey intense looks for the night. There is 14 shadows 9 being matte & 5 shimmers. Really good pigmentation would recommend going in with a light hand ( I’m no MUA but it’s really pigmented) Bit of kick up in the palette but nothing to what I saw on videos about Subculture. Includes a small mirror. The velvet packaging feels and looks nice until in gets dirty the only let down. Comes with a dual ended brush which only the flat side is a good standard. £43 for the palette isn’t horrendous I guess either

I have the MR palette and a quad of singles from ABH. I think she puts out some quality shadows that are both pigmented and easy to blend. I do not like this palette, but it is mostly because of the shades in the palette. Both my daughter and I are light/neutral complexions with green/hazel eyes with dark brown hair and we both felt the same about this palette- meh. I realize makeup is subjective and everyone has different tastes, but I really dislike the palette as I don’t find anything special about it. The only shade I felt was unique and not something I all ready own was the rose gold, which is super pretty. If you don’t have any neutral palettes and your coloring is not similar to mine, you may really dig this product. For me it was a fail, and I am taking it back to Sephora.

I purchased both this and the Tarte Be a Mermaid palette and I MUCH prefer the Tarte, which is weird because it has received so much shade. Their are some really unique colors plus some standard shades that make it is really useable palette, at least for people with similar coloring.

When I first saw a photo of this palette on instagram, I knew I had to have it. I was praying that ABH would come out with an eyeshadow palette to redeem its image after Subculture. Prism is not really my thing because of the color selection. Soft Glam promised all the neutral colors I enjoy wearing on a daily basis, plus the very shimmery shades that can be used to highlight the inner corner and the brow bone.
I am lucky enough to live very close to an ABH salon and I visit there often enough that the sales assistants allowed me to be the FIRST person in Romania to swatch!!! After swatching Rose Gold and Bronze, I knew I had to have the palette. I did take my time to go through all the shades and I realized that some of them are repeats of MR shades. These happen to be the crease shades I use often, therefore I have no issue with the repeat.
Almost two months later, I have been using the palette every single time I do my makeup because the color selection allows me to choose for a basic look or a super complicated one. I am still madly in love with the glitter shades, which are unique. I find that amazing, since I already own most of the ABH highlighter palettes. The brand continues to create excellent products that swatch well and look great on the eye, without patching or creasing.
Below is my video review :-) please feel free to watch and drop me a comment

continued >>